[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

Honestly speaking, I don't really know Sunghee. I mean, I know that she's a former member of Kara. But why did she quit? And when did she quit? Can anyone tell me? Coz when I've heard of Kara, Sunghee was not part of the group already.

sung left on 27th feb 2008, before kara 2nd comeback in march.

parental pressure, falling grades, health issues, religious belief, nobody knows for sure except the involved parties.

I dont really know how & what it would be if seunghee is about to join kara again, cause what ever it is I will always have Nicole as my biased :gemadmire: . BUT if with Seunghee rejoining the group means someone have to leave than I would prefer for her not to joint. Cause I like kara5 more than kara4. Though I have to admit her Vocal is splendid.

I have to say that there is not even 1% chance for this to happen. But if I were to answer that question, I think Kara will be better in terms of having her singing prowess. But frankly, I believe it will be comfortable for the current member and to herself as well. That's it for me.

"But frankly, I believe it will be comfortable for the current member and to herself as well."

- I meant 'uncomfortable'. Sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Sunghee was my bias in Kara and I still adore her so much. It's no longer possible for her to rejoin Kara but if I were to give my opinion on this topic, I think I'm not sold on the idea of her joining KARA again. KARA5 has become a solid group with a good dynamic. Adding her back might change the current group dynamic. If she were to come back to the music industry, she should debut as a soloist. She has what it takes to be a singer like Baek Jiyoung, Lyn, Gummy, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

actually im not quite a fan of KARA4 but i like their song "Break it"...

anyways, i think it would be great if she rejoined KARA...i mean KARA5 is already great and many people loved KARA4 which means KARA6 would probably be so great!! :D

just my opinion... :)

Sunghee singing with KARA again would be great it would put KARA way over the top.

I do believe that there will be changes in the group ( concept and music wise)

But i believe it would be better for sunghee (if she comes back into the industry) to be a soloist. she will be able to sing all out (not saying that KARA was holding her back)it would just ................I don't know how to say i what i am thinking

But KARA to me is and always will be a 6 member group

That would be the perfect KARA ... he has above average sound and beautiful face, her voice will make you pensive quiet like read a fairy tale that is so touching to the heart ... but whatever it is we must continue to receive it and appreciate all the advantages and disadvantages of them, because KARA4 & KARA5 is ONE in the hearts of Kamilia :)

Erm... KARA6...

Think I will need some time getting used to it, should it ever happens...

Anyway, like what they always says...

The More The Merrier !!!

As long as the current KARA5 is fine with the arrangements, I will respect their decision too...

Edited by KARAngels

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be unfair to all the other members who have worked hard to get to where KARA is today. Remember, she left KARA (for whatever personal reasons she had at the time). If it weren't for the other 3 members integrity and perseverance, her fatal decision to leave KARA could've ended KARA for good. So, personally, i love KARA just the way it is now :wub: . But it would be great if Sunghee becomes a 'surprise' guest star to one of KARA's concerts. The Kamilias would go berserk for sure :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't predict, but I guess that it would change a little KARA concepts. KARA would use more the strong concept and maybe, more fast songs and less cute songs. Think that it would be hard because first she has married and after, because Hara and Jiyoung are members that were recruited because she exited. If she returns it would be a little too strange and too sudden.

Sunghee doesn't have to join KARA again because in our hearts she never left. In reality there isn't a KARA4 or KARA5 it is just KARA6. There seems to be a belief that liking Sunghee or wishing her back is somehow disrespectful to Hara and Jiyoung but I disagree because being a member of KARA is not a contest. All the members are loveable and the love for any individual member does not decrease the love for any other member. In this Kamilia's mind, there is always a place for Sunghee.

• 1 month later...

as i said adding members without a good reason is almost always a bad thing. look at t-ara disaster. they added a member and have resented her since the addition and still resent her after being together for 2 years.

Kara is doing great and there is no reason to rock the boat.

T-ara's really in some problems now but I wouldn't dare say anything concrete about T-ara or judge since it hasn't been solved and we don't know for sure what's going on. I prefer giving more time to KARA.

While I agree that adding Sunghee back would make things a little unstable again - group dynamics, teamwork and such since Sunghee never met Hara or Jiyoung - but I highly doubt there will be resentment considering the lovable personalities that KARA have. I bet HamGyulCole all miss Sunghee since they were together since trainee days but her leaving the group could've shocked them and definitely affected their relationships, even if it's just a little, but it's for sure not to the extent of hate or resentment.

We fans long to see KARA together as 6 but it's now impossible since she has married and because KARA has progressed so much for her to come in now and join in the limelight. But hey, no harm if she makes just a surprise appearance just once even if it's just a guest performance.

pushing aside the current issue with (or within) t-ara, we know little about kara too.

we see things on surface and judge in our believing.

no one for sure knows what led to and happened in jan 2011, and what lies ahead.

ps

if sung is still considered as part of THE family, she won't be turned away by dsp, the girls and all kamilia.

again, we will never know the things that are purposely kept away from us.

anyway she won't be back.

Edited by red4summer