How About a First Blooming Remake?

2nd First Blooming  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What First Blooming songs would you like to have a remake?

• Break It
    • If U Wanna
    • Secret World
    • Broken Promise
    • Don't Be Shy
    • I'll Be There
    • Two of Us
    • Tear Remover
    • Fighting (yeah, not included in the album)
  2. 2. Who would take Sunghee's lines?

• Nicole
    • Gyuri
    • Jiyoung
    • Seung Yeon
    • Hara

well, since kara5 alr performed If U Wanna once (if i rmb correctly),

i thought they should rly try out Secret World :thumbup:

and as for sunghee's lines??

someone who has strong vocals...

but strictly speaking, hammie has the strongest vocals in kara5 but i chose nicole in the end.

p.s. this is my 800th post lols

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I don't really have a specific song in mind that I would want as a remake. So it would be good if they try anyone of them, if not most of them? Especially The Two of Us. It would be great to hear JiRa included in these songs.

As for who should take Sunghee's lines, I say Seungyeon or Jiyoung. Seungyeon and Jiyoung's voices are my favorite and I think it would be nice to hear them singing Sunghee's lines. Their voice seems to "fit" I guess? But that's just my opinion.

• 2 years later...

Oh, it would be really cool if they had the time to re-release Kara4's album. I would definitely want to hear "If U Wanna" just like how "Break It" was on Karasia. But then, wouldn't redoing the album kind of be "forgetting" about Sunghee? Of course, I would love to hear the original songs live or something, they would probably all have to be completely remixed just to fit 5 members instead of four though.. really interesting idea regardless, it would be very cool if anything near to redoing the album actually happened.

i voted for remake of Break it, Secret World and If you wanna, I'm not sure if it would sound nice or not cuz I think that no one is capable enough to reproduce Sunghee's phenomenal vocals, or maybe the new members can giv it a different touch in the remake, that would be nice :D

• 3 weeks later...