What Songs Would You Like To be Covered By KARA?

i would love them to do the full song for again & again by 2pm. then oh yeah by mblaq would be cool. out all the snsd songs, i want to see kara do tell me your wish (genie). mostly because its not a cute song, its more or a fierce one. then if they could do any big bang song, that would be awesome. I, my, me, mine would be cool too. I think Kara can really pull off that dance

Edited by bingsong

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaaaaah! There are so many! First, I want MIROTIC from DBSK! I wonder if they did that? It will be EPIC!

I also want them to do f(x)'s NU ABO and T-ara's I Go Crazy Because of You!

More on boy bands.... I want 2PM's Without U, SuJu's It's You, and MBLAQ's Y! It will be so awesome if that happened!!!

I wanna see them perform a 2NE1 or Big Bang, I think it'd be interesting. It'd be cool to see how they'll "Kara-fy" songs like I Don't Care, Go Away, Lies, or Haru Haru. Especially since not many other groups even there try to cover a YG-artist song.

However, even though I love Kara so much, it's gonna be hard because the styles are so different.

mMMm this is interesting XD..

well, if I had to pick a song for our Girls to be KARA-fied.. then I'd like something different from those that they made already. XD

KARA performed AGAIN&AGAIN.. and they did GREAT !! they were all so cool and well, it was amazing..

I vote for MALE GROUP:

MALE GROUP..

-DBSK's love in the ice (or Wrong Number) XD seriously, I'd die of happiness if they cover one of DBSK's songs....

-SHINee's Romantic (or Hello)..

-Beast's Easy ( Take Care of My Girlfriend - something like an answer to that song XD )

How I wish DSP was really asking us about this.. and then our girls were going to perform the songs that got most votes.. wahh I'm dreamin' XD

• 2 months later...

If Kara was to cover any song what would it be, and why? Kpop or not!

Personally I think (although it wouldn't technically be a cover) if they sang Break it and fit the vocals for Hara and Jiyoung. Or if they sang AKB48's Beginner. What does everyone think?

Hey, i'm the first. Hehe.

For me, it would be SS501's song. 'A Song Calling for You'..

Because the dances are too funny and they have butt dance too. lol.

I saw KARA sing/cover Bye Bye by SS501 when Sunghee was still a member.. kekeke ! i do like them to cover some SS501 songs uhhmm.. maybe some of their ballad songs and i want them also to cover 2NE1's Let's Go Party, In the Club, It Hurts, Love is Ouch & Go Away lol. so many xD

• 2 weeks later...

I like to see them perform a cover of I Go Crazy Because of You by T-ara. :thumbup:

Or Why Are You Being Like This by T-ara as well.

RDR by SNSD would be alright too~

And... Uhh, WG's NOBODY and TELL ME <3333

Big list coming up :

Wonder Girls : Tell Me, This fool, 2DT

SNSD: ITNW, GG, Kissing You, Gee, Genie, Oh, Run Devil Run, Hoot

Super Junior ; Bonamana, Sorry Sorry

Shinee: Hello

T-ara : TTL, TTL 2, Yayaya, I Go crazy Bcuz of You, Why are you being like this, Ma Boo

Rainbow: To Me, A, Mach

Miss A : Bad Girl good Girl, Love Agian

Sistar: How Dare You, Over

IU: Good Day, Someday

Secret: Madonna, Shy Boy

4Minute: <32<3, Mirror Mirror, Muzik, Change, I My me Mine

G.NA: Black and White

f(x): Chu, Lachata, NU ABO, Mr. Boogie

n more ... LOL

1: Rainbow - A

2: 4minute - Hot Issue

3: Wonder Girls - So Hot