karationary

mstar.

lol. after i saw gyul's entry regarding the christmas, i've decided to open a thread.

please contribute, everyone ^_^ ~

Gyurismas = Christmas filled with gyuri's blessing.

GyuCole (n.) = a) having a strong voice. e.g. Wow, i sang like a GyuCole at my concert yesterday and people complemented me on my voice at least 3490283 times! b ) The ability to eat a lot. e.g. Dude, i'm going to pull a GyuCole at that buffet tomorrow. When i leave, there'll be no food left. c) Gyuri & Nicole from the kpop girl group KARA. e.g. Ahhh i saw a gyucole moment in that performance yesterday! -contributed by stardustii

Edited by mstar.

GyuCole (n.) = a) having a strong voice. e.g. Wow, i sang like a GyuCole at my concert yesterday and people complemented me on my voice at least 3490283 times! b ) The ability to eat a lot. e.g. Dude, i'm going to pull a GyuCole at that buffet tomorrow. When i leave, there'll be no food left. c) Gyuri & Nicole from the kpop girl group KARA. e.g. Ahhh i saw a gyucole moment in that performance yesterday!

Legyulas (adj.) = is an adjective used, when you have braids on your head that looks like snakes. e.g. I looked like Legyulas yesterday.

Gagwoman (adj.) = the female version of a gag man.

Actually I have a lot, I'll try and remember them for you then XD

Gyurilla Dance - the best and most famous dance step invented/choreographed by our Leader Gyuri...

Tung Tung Tang Tang Like This - the longest english phrase ever said by our SeungJa alone...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

LOL these are hilarious and well thought out ^^

hmmm maybe i'll try my hand at this...

Gyul- , A prefix used to describe anything with the >∆< face on it

Eg. Gyulbread (in season 2 episode 7 of self cam)

• 1 month later...

This is lame but oh well..

Emotion: The only english word gyul knows (: Example: The only english i know is my emotion. Quote: Gyuri XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...