[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

I know! When I read this, I was like surprised! This is the kind of thing people would see on TV shows...poor Jing! :[ It actually happens to her! It's okay, Jingly! FIGHTINGGG! ^^ She's such a good student anyway. She should just focus on her path and move forward. She'll find her real friends at school in time. :] Besides...SHE HAS KARA TO LEAN ON! :)

I know! When I read this, I was like surprised! This is the kind of thing people would see on TV shows...poor Jing! :[ It actually happens to her! It's okay, Jingly! FIGHTINGGG! ^^ She's such a good student anyway. She should just focus on her path and move forward. She'll find her real friends at school in time. :] Besides...SHE HAS KARA TO LEAN ON! ^_^

She also has us, Kamilias. ^_^

Its really sad. :)

They are not Jing's true friends. :D If they are true friends, they should understand Jing's situation. Sure they can have autographs, but not to backstab their friend just because she's prohibited to give them what they want. :D

tackling both work & study at the same time is tough enough at her young age, so to handle all unfair criticism just make it more difficult.

but whatever reason, jing should be told schooling is still very important.

hopefully those "friends" can back off after they heard about her thoughts.

if it doesn't improve, just ignore the "noise".

surviving among all the unwanted attentions will only get you stronger. :lol:

That sucks. It's hard to stay strong when people around say stuff behind your back. i should know this happens to me alot.

Grrrrrrrr..

Those backstabbers are so unforgivable..

They should understand JiYoung unnie's situation too..

It's human nature yanno, they can't help it if they wanna act their age and pout about things that don't go their way. But if i was in Ji young's shoes, i'd ask a close friend of mine in school to distribute the autographs secretly. like snag 1 in a backpack while walking pass him in the library.

Earlier this summer what event did KARA hold where they became professors?? (Two words) Take the 2nd and 5th letter from the first word. I think it was during japanese promotions ^^

You're getting close!

Last clue:

KARA released a DVD of an event that was 'released' in October of 2012. You will find the next clues here.

Aww our Jing!! I would hate school if it were like that too! Dang. they need to give that girl a break!

I agree. They really should give Jing a break. She's exhausted with all promotions going on. They just done their goodbye stage last april so she really has to catch up to some school work. :lol:

I Understand her situation it really hurt yourself so much, when you try to do your best for your friend but you can't do nothing about it,

but, a true friends will not see you just by your status, a true friend will always be there to help you.