[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

Hmm... this doesn't mean she hates learning though, right? It's very understandable that she dislikes school. It's heavily influenced by classmates and friends. I feel bad for Jing. She should at least get a normal school life like every other student since she's an idol already. Poor Jing. I at least hope things will improve for her in school...

If I was in the same school as her, I'd defend her from all those people... and be friends with her! Not as a crazed fan...

Edited by PLT_Rebel

jing needs a happier live in school... Sigh.. I guess i know how she felt. She wants to be normal too.. but it's so difficult.. Poor jing! Gambatte jing! (: I think there will be someone who will treat you as a normal friend and not a celebrity. (:

I don't think she hates school, she just doesn't like the community. Her friends see her as an idol and not as a normal person, which makes Jing uncomfortable. She wants to study and not be chased around by groupies. Who would want that? She just needs some space and real friends who love her not because of her idol status, but for who she actually is.

it must be hard for her going to school like that

her schoolmates must also realize that asking for autograph is not what a student must do in school

they can ask for it when the school time is over

keep fighting Jiyoung!

don't hate school or you'll regret it later

I used to be generally fed up with school when I was around her age, so I can understand that. I guess they don't want to have people constantly bothering her at school, which is understandable as well. Hope she does well in school, it'll pay off later on.

woowww. i don't wanna be judging based on this, but if those were her true friends, they wouldn't be asking for an autograph all the time, or saying stuff behind her back. true friends would be your friends because of who you are as a person, not what you do or what your occupation is.