[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

• 3 weeks later...

I would love it if Jing was my schoolmate.

But seriously it's so sad for her. She can't have a normal school life like the rest of the students her age. Her schoolmates should have been more understanding T_T

On the bright side, she still has us Kamilias and her KARA unnies so yup :D Be strong Jing! Fighting!

• 2 weeks later...

Those are not true friends if they can't understand her situation. Maybe she'd be better off transferring to another school if that problem persists. An arts school would seem more suitable for her too.

Yes, I understand it I say four years ago I danced cool (I don't know if cool, but I...) in front of all school (I remembered being around of a circle of people) and then people begun to treat me as a different way I ignored it and then I two years later I moved to another school. (Really long story that is my life until this break moment.)

But is bad that Jingly pass this (also a drunk dad was surprising, my father family also is...) I as a Kamilia (and of course others) need to understand that they are normal people and they aren't just entretaiment, they have feelings, so I just wanna think about going to defend her and like a friend of said "There are "friends" and are "confidence friends"" which are the friends who really help you in bad times and they not only want things of you...

I can't blame her for that.

It's kinda sad because you can't just compartmentalise your life. I mean, becoming an idol requires some sacrifices and usually, it's things that you don't want to give up.

I've seen Taemin's photos in school and stuff and my heart really goes out to the idols still in high school. It's really hard.

Being an idol in high school sounds all that because you'd think people are fawning over you but, sometimes, it isn't all that.

Oh, well. Jiyoung, hwaiting!

Anyone who says bad things about Jiyoung behind her back is obviously just very jealous (who wouldn't be, to be honest?) but she is just a sweet girl trying to make friends so it's really unfair that they treat her like that. Hope she's found some nicer people to be friends with so that she enjoys school more! <3

What are they doing to jiyoung... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Where is jiyoung school and i will beat evreyone who talk bad about jiyoung..

Ahahahahahha just in my imagination..

Why the school not cleared that. or the teacher explain something to other student..

poor jiyoung.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess it's a glimpse into what daily life is like for celebrities. It's pretty sad though :( . She's at a age where she should be making new friends and establishing meaningful relationships. In my opinion, it's harder to make close friends once you leave the education system and enter society.

I just hope that she doesn't succumb to peer pressure and let it affect her well-being :mellow: .