[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

• 3 weeks later...

awww :( they should really understand her situation, school is for learning and having fun with friends, not to give out autographs. They really aren't her friends if they talk bad about her just for not giving out autographs.

Haha, not many people like school either, so I hope no one will blame or flame her for not liking school either. It's natural!! And hey, befriending her just for her autograph is not right!! They should just go up to her and offer to show her around the school and be friends. Sheesh, such bad people they are for making Jiyoung's life miserable. She's just a normal girl outside of her pop star life!! Poor maknae :(

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I hope the Strong Heart subbing team can find time to continue their precious work. I think I have the English hardsubbed videos of episodes 1 to 21. I've not watched it yet but I hope this episode is one of them. In the first place, no one would want to study anyways if it wasn't for the fact that we need it so that we can have stable jobs. I hope she can find peace in her school and her schoolmates so she'll feel like a normal student. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ima smash those kids that don't treat BabyJing well. Especially the ones that talk behind her back. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Owh yeah that so true. People who refuse to understand might think that she was snobbish because she's an idol and say bad thing behind her back :crying: Luckyli she's done with school ^_^ Hope she will enjoy her college moment when she decided to further her study on one fine day :lol: Jingggg you're so cool for saying you hate school openly like that :thumbup1:B):P