[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

Her friends will never understand how hard will it be living as an IDOL. Unless they experience it themselves. I feel bad for JiYoung, the only time for her being a normal girl, and those people just have to ruin everything because of their selfishness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i seriously hate those kinds of people... if they can't get it personally IN SCHOOL, then GO TO FANSIGN EVENTS if they really wants it. Don't have to badmouth her just because she rejects... plus, the teacher is for her safety's sake to ask her not to give out autograph.. maybe the teachers fear some jealous girls use the hectic moment to harm her.. (often seen in drama but heck, it may happen)..

awwww.. why would they do such thing to our jiyoung aah!!! jiyoung be strong!!! haters and backstabbers are part of our daily lives! just think that there are way more people who loves and supports you compare to your schoolmates who backstabs and saying bad things to you just because they didn't get your autograph. True fans and friends will stay with you no matter what.. GO GIANT BABY JIYOUNG! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Jiyoung must really suffer in school because of it, and we understand her side. It must be very annoying to receive requests for autographs. I just hope jingly forget it and be happy.

I agree with you, i want our giant maknae to be forever happy :)

• 2 weeks later...

** NEWS **

Our giant baby jiyoung is now a university student! she got accepted into Sungkyunkwan University!! A new school life begins for our maknae! hopefully she can meet classmates/friends who will appreciate and cherish her more! :) chukaheee

** NEWS **

Our giant baby jiyoung is now a university student! she got accepted into Sungkyunkwan University!! A new school life begins for our maknae! hopefully she can meet classmates/friends who will appreciate and cherish her more! :) chukaheee

Ohh.. Thank you for the news, lets hope all the best things will happen to her in the future. :) Jiyoung, Chukahaeyo ! :thumbup:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Many idols debut in such young age go through this kind of situation, it's so hard in Korea for being an idol...right?

Even, when you have passed the audition and training you have to run into something like this.

Jiyoungie, you still have us, Kamilia!!! Fighting!!! :gemcheer: