[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

• 3 weeks later...

If her "friends" are talking behind her back are they really her friends?

Now that she is starting college, I suspect she will enjoy school more. I doubt many college students will bother her for autographs since everyone is busy with their own lives. Maybe, the nerd of the school will ask her out and it will be like dating the guy from B.A.P who wears the nerd glasses.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Jiyoung. I never know about this until today :(

In this kind of situation, I think that the best thing that she can do is just to ignore the backstabbers and if it's possible, maybe she should explain the real situation to her friends ^_^

It had been a long time anyway and she already finished her school. So, hopefully that she had already got over it too and knew how to handle that kind of situation if it's going to happen again next time.

Jiyoung unni hwaiting! :thumbup:

It's funny that her dad called her drunk.

I think so :sweatdrop:

I feel sad for Jiyoungie sometimes because she can't really experience the normal school life like hanging out with friends freely and going on school trips and joining clubs because she has to focus on Kara all the time. With that being said I will always love her because she works so hard to keep us Kamilias happy. I want her to enjoy everything

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mmm..poor her..she should have a normal life in school..the other students suppose to understand her..that can get her autograph at fansign event...why can't wait..mmmhope her university life is much better..

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

JiYoung must be sad as when her 17 years old, everyone should just enjoying the school's happy times, but JiYoung's fulled with troublesome, it's really tough for her since she seldom gets in touch with friends, but however don't be upset! KAMILIA will be with you forever!!! JiYoung, love you.......^^