[Jingly] Jiyoung hates school

EXACTLY!

she just wants to be treated like a normal student gees!

LEAVE HER ALONE!

but people cant help but ask since its like a once in a lifetime type thing,

from the friend's point of view

but jiyoung's point of view is also right

she just wants to go to school and have friends

not people that use her to get an autograph =="

man i feel sorry for her :(

JIYOUNG FIGHTING!

...We all hate school. LOL. Poor Maknae. After I read that article I worried every single day if Jiyoung was doing well in school. I worry a lot nowadays even more because I need friends in my new school! It also pisses me off that people treat her this way. I hope that Jing will find an understanding, caring, and nice friend that will treat her like any other girl because even if Jing is special she is just another girl who goes to school looking for good friends.

Aggh I wish Kamilias would do something and defend Jing from those people talking behind her back. I'd take care of them personally with my own two hands. No one would be surprised if they disappeared all of a sudden :ph34r: mwahahaha.

Speaking of which, Jing had an exam recently! I hope she did well :D

awww!!high school students are usually mean..if course, they're still immature and all!i guess they have this feeling that its better to bully than be bullied!that was my mentally back then!now, whenever i got to talk to my high school friends, they still see me as a mean girl.. i regret being that.. just realized that i didn't made much friends as others does.anyways, hope our adorable ji young will surpass this challenge!Jiyoung FIGHting!

Poor Jing T__T

i wanna go fly over to Korea and tell those kids to leave her alone. She just wants to have a normal high school life, but they aren't letting her! She's human too, so treat her like one, not some exotic animal at the zoo!

But man, balancing her work schedule and school at the same time... And high school in Korea is no joke @_@ soo hard... i hope she's doing alright

Fighting!