[2010.05.27] Kara, opening Japanese fan club first showing the backstage

sweetcaramelism

[Exclusive] Kara, opening Japanese fan club first showing the backstage

alba06201005251701400.jpg

The photos of girlgroup Kara staying in Japan were sent to the sports journalist.

Earlier this month, Kara went to Tokyo, Japan for 4 days and 3 nights. This schedule was to plan Kara's stay in Japan. Kara debutted in Japan before August by launching fan club and shaking hand with 4000 people. This was the moment to determine Kara's popularity across the strait. As a special party Kara opened a ever-changing stage for the fans.

The off-stage was different. The age did not matter. Kara members were very relaxing and natural. They were pleasant and fun. One could also see them checking their Japanese for the fans. The "backstage" cuts of Kara's charms will be shown only in Sports Korea.

#Pledge in Japan! Working together for success!

alba06201005251701400.jpg

Before going to the stage Kara members are shouting "Fighting" in their waiting room. Thanks to them meeting Japanese fans beforehand, they are more relaxed. The bright smiles do not leave their faces.

#Be Self-luminous!

alba06201005251701402.jpg

Before leaving to Japan Goo Hara is looking at her ticket. Although her clothes aren't costumes but casual, they have a stylish appearance.

#"Maknae's" smile

alba06201005251701403.jpg

"Maknae" Jiyoung is smiling while moving to her room. She seems to be happy due to all the warmth of the fans waiting for them at the airport. Despite her busy schedule Kang Jiyoung never showed signs of being tired and did not lose her smile. Even when making mistakes in rehearsals she was happy.

alba06201005251701404.jpg

#Goddess of the "tear-mode"

alba06201005251701405.jpg

Moment before the Japanese fan club, Park Gyuri is preparing her Japanese. It seems she is reminded of something fun due to her smile. The natural look of hers seems to be a scene from a CF.

#Study!! which is Hara Goo, means "do it">

alba06201005251701406.jpg

Goo Hara is also learning Japanese. She was busy with studying Japanese with a Japanese staff and meeting the Japanese fans. Their "tear-mode"continuted for a long time.

#Along with fans

alba06201005251701407.jpg

Kara members posed for the camerica during their handshakes with 4000 Japanese fans. Although the handshakes are common to Kara back in Korea, one could see that Kara enjoyed interacting with the fans.

Source: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2010...06301996010.htm

Translation : holyknight @ karaholic.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT and DON'T HOTLINK!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh those super lucky 4000 people....they are forever blessed with kara's presence :D It's really cool to see the girls practicing their Japanese for the fans as well...they must have felt grateful :) Ok omg I the black tshirt with the pink bow/skull that Jing's wearing LOL she looks so adorable in it!!

Thanks for the translation daniel, and kim.

gosh!! i want that adorably cheeky shirt Jing is wearing ... the pink ribbon wearing skeleton! kekeke

i hope they have time to polish their grasp of the lingo.. :D

if someone told me that Goddess pic is from CF i would believe it...who would thought it was just picture of Gyul learning...

Hara look stunning even with casual clothes, and Jing always be cute....i love that they still keeping that fighting stance ..yeah...Kara ready for Japan!!

thanks for sharing kim

Dun really understand this article much, partly because i saw the photos somewhere already, and it's confusing me lol.

But I did lol @ the Hara Goo part. Really funny xD

Oh well, i hope i will be one of the people to shake hands with Kara if there's another chance xD

Lucky lucky people. :) I just noticed, in Jing's pic.. Ham is wearing the arm support thingy. TT_TT

Well, Haha. It's a thing of the past now. :D Great pictures!