[Video] Nicole - Spongebob

proid

This video is captured from the show "Nicole - Introduction to veterinary science". You can see Nicole without make up and with me she's still pretty and incredible cute!!!!!!

If you are a fan of Nicole then you must watch "Nicole - Introduction to veterinary science". I love her more and more after watching this show <3

Edited by curbow
embed the video :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah don't know why but this reminds me about the days when she first arrived without any friend.

she must hear from the others, she's awesome too without makeup.

she should show more confidence to herself.

Yes, indeed Nicole still looks good without makeup. I wish Nicole could build a higher self-esteem for herself because she lacks it and it shows.

Poor baby, I hope all these mean comments made about her recently don't hurt her too much. You can never satisfy everyone.

I'm glad that Nicole showed her face without make up because a lot of female celebrities absolutely do NOT. Sure when Nicole has all that make up on she looks really hot but this shows everyone a more natural side to her, a side which we all like. She looks so tired too, must have been very hard to do this show and other various activities.