• Donghae
    • Siwon
    • Ryeowook
    • Kibum
    • Kyuhyun
    • Zhou Mi (SuJu M)
    • Henry (SuJu M)

Just a boost for Gyuri's forum,

Just having a survey on who's the lucky SuJu member for our GODDESS.

Be Original and share us your craziest partner for Gyul.

my pick is:

EUNHYUK

comments are appreciated. :gemadmire:

twelfsteukicon.jpgtwelfschulicon.jpgtwelfsgengicon.jpgtwelfsyesungicon.jpgtwelfskangicon.jpg

twelfsdongicon.jpgtwelfsmingicon.jpgtwelfshyukicon.jpgtwelfshaeicon.jpgtwelfswonicon.jpg

twelfswookicon.jpgtwelfsbumicon.jpgtwelfskyuicon.jpgtwelfsmimiicon.jpgtwelfsmochiicon.jpg

and who will be the lucky guy for our LEADER?

28093_127617087257272_100000269430156_269766_6827858_n.jpg

Edited by YongJoo-GATED!

hahah, polls like this can get addictive. :)

y'know, when there are so many eyecandy+interesting personality choices to pick from...

i get confused and i was tempted to choose a different member.....especially after seeing Gyuri with the members in the recent shimshimtapa broadcast. there are many interesting potential candidate.

but you know.....any poll for Gyuri couple that has Eunhyuk in it....

i just can't.......unable to choose somebody else no matter what....

EUNHYUK all the way.

because he's the one who can turn this goddess into a girl. :D and i'm liking that side of a goddess.

HyukRi FTW~! :)

EUNHYUK FOR SURE!!! he sees the true girl gyuri is! seriously, he's not like every other male idol who once they hear her unleash her goddess concept they believe it and call it the "princess syndrome" but eunhyuk he encourages it! he laughs not at her but WITH her, he doesn't hear her he LISTENS....omg i think im goin down in hyukri craze mode *calms down*........eunhyuk is the best suitor for gyuri from ALL male singers in my opinion!

no offence to the HyukRi shippers, but, tbh, i never really liked eunhyuk for gyuri, even he spoils her goddess-ness. and for goodness sakes, i've been trying to like them all this time, because eunhyuk is one of my favorite suju members and gyuri is my ultimate kara fave and bias, and they should be good and i should like them because they're my favorites, but no. omo, i felt really bad that how much i try, i can't like them.. T_T just, i don't know. :D

so, my vote goes to siwon. i think they greatly compliment each other. especially with the looks and maturity wise.

no offence to the HyukRi shippers, but, tbh, i never really liked eunhyuk for gyuri, even he spoils her goddess-ness. and for goodness sakes, i've been trying to like them all this time, because eunhyuk is one of my favorite suju members and gyuri is my ultimate kara fave and bias, and they should be good and i should like them because they're my favorites, but no. omo, i felt really bad that how much i try, i can't like them.. T_T just, i don't know. :sweatdrop:

so, my vote goes to siwon. i think they greatly compliment each other. especially with the looks and maturity wise.

i feel kinda sorry for you.....lol..here try watching the video's that i posted on my sig..it might help :D

• 3 weeks later...

ufufufufu.

when picking pairs and stuff, i tend to pick from what i've read in random fanfic's and stuff LOL ;D

i ship hyukri & kyuri :3

i read this great fanfic on sj-world.net with kyuhyun & gyuri as a pairing and i thought it was really good. :D

and idk i think hyukri is just pure win. C:

hahas so many hyukri shippers !

i voted for eunhyuk, but then after i did that i regretted it coz i wanted to vote for kyu. LOL oh well xD