• Eunhyuk
    • Donghae
    • Siwon
    • Ryeowook
    • Kibum
    • Kyuhyun
    • Zhou Mi (SuJu M)
    • Henry (SuJu M)

I pick Eunhyuk because i love HyukRi pair, because she lets some of goddess image slip just a bit when she is with him. I also like the idea of Kyuhyun because both are really witty and Kyuhyun has alot of confidence he yet he is shy at the same time (you know, like with suju he is super confident but around others idk...he is geting better though) and I feel like they both can keepy up with each other in that department, but then again Eunhyuk is also pretty witty, or says some pretty sarcastic remarks sometimes and is also really funny. Its a good pairing becase its what you would least expect but they fit eaach other really well.

• 2 weeks later...

there's no one better than Eunhyuk..!! Gyuri's going to be jumpin',jumpin',jumpin' up...!! :lol:

for me it surely Eunhyuk... they look really2 close to each other...their reaction toward each other on variety show is just AWESOME..!! even when Eunhyuk came to SSTP,both of them shake hands, and had a long chatting together~

HYUKRI Jjang..!! hoping for Gyuri and Eunhyuk for WGM..!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

first is eunhyuk..........HYUKRI FTW!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

second maybe.....kyuhyun.....88liners..i kinda like it...what's their name?? KYURI?? :eyelove: :eyelove:

third is heechul....they must be have similar act...they will be the funniest couple ever........... :lol2: :lol2: ....really2 wanna see their interaction.... :lol: :lol:

BUT...you know my first choice.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

wow.. Eunhyuk oppa is number 1 xD

no wonder.. gyuri unnie is really perfect with eunhyuk oppa :D

i'm hyukri fans actually xD

my second place for gyuri unnie is Leeteuk oppa and the third is Donghae oppa :D:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hyukri is the best..of course i choose eunhyuk for our goddess gyul... :thumbup:

agree :thumbup::lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

I picked Eunhyuk because of the HyukRi Couple. I really like Eunhyuk and Gyuri together, BUT i really really ship the Kyuhyun-Gyuri (Ssang-Kyu Couple). They're such an awkward couple, but their interactions are really really cute. HYUKRI <3 SSANGKYU <3

KYUHYUN~~~~~

hehe.. since i am a KyuGyu shipper...

im voting for him...

but my second choice is Siwon..

i even gave name for them..

"Carrot Couple"

since both of them has nickname carrot..

isnt that cute ? =P

My Dancing Machine is best with Gyuri, but my Derp Won would also be good & Hae

Even though Won & Gyul are my biases in my Super Kara Fandom, i think she fits best with Eunhyuk to the max

Siwon also because the god & the goddess of Super Kara, i'm not sure about Hae though LOL!