• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
YongJoo-GATED!

Who's Your SuJu Member For Gyuri?

KARA + SuJu   253 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your SuJu for our GODDESS?

• Leeteuk
    • Heechul
    • Han Geng
    • Yesung
    • Kang-in
    • Shindong
    • Sungmin
    • Eunhyuk
    • Donghae
    • Siwon
    • Ryeowook
    • Kibum
    • Kyuhyun
    • Zhou Mi (SuJu M)
    • Henry (SuJu M)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

165 posts in this topic

i'm way to blinded by hyukri! <3 so of course :)

BUT she can become best buds with heechul and kyuhyun lol :D

but chyeahh of couse, hyukri all the way!

hee chul for me...they have something familiar and i know they both can get along with each other..

I pick Eunhyuk because i love HyukRi pair, because she lets some of goddess image slip just a bit when she is with him. I also like the idea of Kyuhyun because both are really witty and Kyuhyun has alot of confidence he yet he is shy at the same time (you know, like with suju he is super confident but around others idk...he is geting better though) and I feel like they both can keepy up with each other in that department, but then again Eunhyuk is also pretty witty, or says some pretty sarcastic remarks sometimes and is also really funny. Its a good pairing becase its what you would least expect but they fit eaach other really well.

there's no one better than Eunhyuk..!! Gyuri's going to be jumpin',jumpin',jumpin' up...!! :lol:

for me it surely Eunhyuk... they look really2 close to each other...their reaction toward each other on variety show is just AWESOME..!! even when Eunhyuk came to SSTP,both of them shake hands, and had a long chatting together~

HYUKRI Jjang..!! hoping for Gyuri and Eunhyuk for WGM..!!

I chose Shindong :D

he's the funniest out of SuJu and the one with the kindest heart^^

EUNHYUK!!! =D (I'm an ELF too) hmmm, when I look at zhoumi's selca pictures (I've a lot of his pics), it will remind me of GyuRi... I don't know why... XD

I'm surprised everyone choose Eunhyuk..

For me Gyuri seem to match Leeteuk..

I don't know but they just do..

first is eunhyuk..........HYUKRI FTW!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

second maybe.....kyuhyun.....88liners..i kinda like it...what's their name?? KYURI?? :eyelove: :eyelove:

third is heechul....they must be have similar act...they will be the funniest couple ever........... :lol2: :lol2: ....really2 wanna see their interaction.... :lol: :lol:

BUT...you know my first choice.... :thumbup: :thumbup:

i'm way to blinded by hyukri! <3 so of course :)

BUT she can become best buds with heechul and kyuhyun lol :D

but yeah of course, hyukri all the way!

agree, HyukRi all the way :eyelove:

also add shindong in her best buds list.

wow.. Eunhyuk oppa is number 1 xD

no wonder.. gyuri unnie is really perfect with eunhyuk oppa :D

i'm hyukri fans actually xD

my second place for gyuri unnie is Leeteuk oppa and the third is Donghae oppa :D:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hyukri is the best..of course i choose eunhyuk for our goddess gyul... :thumbup:

agree :thumbup::lol2:

i vote for lee teuk, i think older guys match with gyuri characteristic

lol

if not Eunhyuk, i would choose Leeteuk for her. but i'm already too blinded by HyukRi :D

Edited by Kay Park

I picked Eunhyuk because of the HyukRi Couple. I really like Eunhyuk and Gyuri together, BUT i really really ship the Kyuhyun-Gyuri (Ssang-Kyu Couple). They're such an awkward couple, but their interactions are really really cute. HYUKRI <3 SSANGKYU <3

I voted for Siwon ! Gyuri is a Lady , she deserve a Gentlemen like siwon , i think ! I can see these two together easily ! I ship them ! :thumbup:

I actually picked Kibum I feel like if the two ever get any good interaction it will be golden

EUNHYUKKIE! they are like so cute together <3 HYUKRI FTW! i need more interactions between thme! lol

KYUHYUN~~~~~

hehe.. since i am a KyuGyu shipper...

im voting for him...

but my second choice is Siwon..

i even gave name for them..

"Carrot Couple"

since both of them has nickname carrot..

isnt that cute ? =P

Who else but Eunhyuk? They're so cute together whenever they're on variety or radio shows, and you can tell they're close friends.

what can i say...

beauty meet the beast

so siwon it is!

prince charming and goddess forever!

My Dancing Machine is best with Gyuri, but my Derp Won would also be good & Hae

Even though Won & Gyul are my biases in my Super Kara Fandom, i think she fits best with Eunhyuk to the max

Siwon also because the god & the goddess of Super Kara, i'm not sure about Hae though LOL!