What are your favorite parts of the Pretty Girl MV?

mae

okay so i noticed whenever i watch the video, i always look for two specific scenes/parts :D

first, Nicole's first scene where she is singing on the bed with SY.. omg. so cute and adorable. nicole looks so fresh and pure lol. and i really missed them together.. never knew until i saw that :P. also the ones where she's dancing with the broom <3!! oh nicole :D wait does that count as two? :P

second, Gyuri with the blue/white box background :D. Her eyes stood out sooo much too me and probably b/c of her hair color but she really looks Thai haha.

those two parts are the ones i keep watching out for :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I agree with you! Nicole looked super cute and very natural in the bedroom scene and Gyuri's eyes were sparkling! I absolutely love the Jiyoung/Hara/Nicole cleaning parts hahah. All three looked so comfortable around each other and were really cute :D

^^ that part is so cute.. i think i have a gif of it. hold on:

nod.gif

anne, sy and her lamb :D love how she just flicks it off haha

ED9684.gif

^^ did u guys notice why nicole went to go pick on SY's hair? cause SY pushed her just before that scene.. so of course nicole has to get her back lol

^lol aww! (:

i love that scene. haha.

especially that head nod. so now whenever i'm going around singing it i find myself flicking my head at that part of the song. lmao. x3

but my favorite part is Gyuri with that blue-ish background. she look soo pretty! (:

and when hara is singing with that duster. haha. that part was really adorable. x3

The scenes I like the most are :

- the first scene with Hara listening to music shaking her head

- Nicole on the bed with SeungYeon : they are so cute !

- scenes with the kind of boxes behind : a perfect combinaison of colors

• 2 weeks later...

the group choreography ^^

the 'marching scene' and 'the yeah yeah yeah yeah'

first, i love the part where hara lying on the bed/couch (i don't really know), with many pink colours surrounds her that really suits her a lot! hahaha. i love hara unnie! she's cute. then i love the part where seongyeon at the bed. hahaha. but overall, i love all parts in the music video because they all looks awesomely pretty! hehehehe.

oh, i also love the part where the girls do the cleaning and dancing while singing. especially hara's part with the small broom thingy. hehehehe. "if u wanna pretty, every wanna pretty" :P