[Haradoll] Hara's parents?

soybean

I always wondered over this topic, "Does Hara have parents?" and if she does, "Where are they?" Because on Invincible Youth, there was this one episode where they have to call someone they're really close to and Hara called her grandmother. So is Hara not have a good relationship with her parents or what? (oh, and I know the fact that her grandparents took care of her most of the time when she was little)

Thanks(:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, Hara only has her father and her grandmother left; the both of them took care of her when she was growing up. I think her mother passed away when she was young, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway that scene had me crying TT^TT

There isn't much information about her mother , she still has her grandma' , and on a recent Happy Together episode I think she mentioned other siblings .

As for her dad , he's still around , Hara mentioned something about him having missed seeing her because of the recent move Kara made to a new dorm .

Her profile doesn't mention much else about her family , but check out the recent episode of Kara Taxi to find out more .

Hara Fighting !

I remember her mentioning her Father and Grandmother. I think she was raised by her grandmother since she seems like she talks to her a lot. I don't know about her mother but I wonder if she got her looks from her.

As far as I know, Hara only has her father and her grandmother left; the both of them took care of her when she was growing up. I think her mother passed away when she was young, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway that scene had me crying TT^TT

;OO

that scene made me cry too :( it was so touching .. and sad.

She hasn't mentioned anything about one of her parents being dead.

Umm but she has mentioned her mom before on a radio show & her dad on

the TAXI show. She grew up with her grandma though since her parents were busy, just like Heather mention.

• 2 weeks later...

Although her parents might have been very busy last time, or her mother might have died, I'm sure that they are very proud to have KARA's Goo Hara as their daughter. Well, they should be. Cause I'm proud to just be her fan! xD

• 3 weeks later...

Both her parents are living in their home town still raising their other children(at least 1 brother according to Hara). They are poor and work long hours. She grew up living with her cousins and grandmother during her pre debut days.

These facts can be found on youtube of "Hara before debut", Hara on Happy Together and Kara Taxi.