[Haradoll] Hara's parents?

soybean

I feel sad for her. It seems like she's not that close with her parents.

I think she hasn't felt a parent's love before. Just a grandmother.

But it's okay, at least MANY people loved her, right? HARAJJANG<3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That scene in IY had me crying too. >< Just 'cause she works so hard. And like, she talked on Taxi once that she felt kind of sad that she wasn't able to see her family/parents as much as the other members. I just wanted to tear up when she said that, because she was getting so teary-eyed.

Also, it seems like her dad worries about her a lot. She said that once...on somewhere I forgot. ^^' But I think she implied that he didn't want her to go into the field of a singer/dancer. But I know for sure that she said that he worried about her a lot and she tried to reassure him through a message. She really does love her family. Talking about them must be a sensitive topic for her. ><

She has KARA after all. :wub: They're her family too.

• 1 month later...

I think most of the idols do have parents, but due to their busy schedule, the time that they can meet is really very little. The episode in IY was really sad, almost cried but managed to hold on to my tears. The episode that I cannot hold on to my tears is episode 32, which is seriously epic..

I was wondering about this too. I think her parents were just too busy to take care of her so Hara was taken care of by her grandmother. She always seems to have a faraway look whenever parents are mentioned. I know her mother taught her to think before acting from what she said on a radio show. It's sad how we've seen all of KARA's parents and family except hers (Gyuri's mom on KARA Bakery, Seungyeon's dad on Our Father, Nicole's mom on KAIST and Taxicab, and Jiyoung's mom/dad/unnies on Hahamong) She has siblings, but she won't say their identities to protect their privacy. I just wish that she would see her parents too...two years is way too long...I'd get homesick after two weeks. =[

All I recall is that during the Taxi episode with KARA Hara mentioned her parents live far away and that she hadn't seem them since debut. It was really sad and she said she tries to be strong but it was really sad and it must be tough on her.

It's always so relieving and blissful to see her smile and be cheery~

mmm idk about her parents.

but she said that she havent seen them after her debut in kara right?

thats sad. maybe dsp should give time for her to see her parents :D

i dun think dsp doesn't give time 2 their artists 4 meet family..as far as i know, dsp is the kindest company..SS501's parents always visit them when they stay 2gether b4 rite???i remember kj want 2 give presents 2 her sister when her mom come visiting him..n kara members 2 always meet their family rite???

She hasn't mentioned anything about one of her parents being dead.

Umm but she has mentioned her mom before on a radio show & her dad on

the TAXI show. She grew up with her grandma though since her parents were busy, just like Heather mention.

where can i find the radio show dat hara mentioning her parents???

i always wondering bout diz..she's the same wif hyung jun of SS501 who doesn't mentioned a lot bout parents..hyungjun less talk bout his dad rite??? n hara always said she's lonely.. i wonder why???

Edited by monkee

I always wondered over this topic, "Does Hara have parents?" and if she does, "Where are they?" Because on Invincible Youth, there was this one episode where they have to call someone they're really close to and Hara called her grandmother. So is Hara not have a good relationship with her parents or what? (oh, and I know the fact that her grandparents took care of her most of the time when she was little)

Thanks(:

yes i wandering too when IY 1st epi, why Hara not call her parent

but after i read this topic i became more love her cos she is a strong girl, she must live far away from her parents n since debut she never met her paretns so sad but she always tryto look happy

GOO HARA FIGHTING i hope soon you will meet your parents n share happiness with them

I've never really heard much about Hara's parents except for the old episode of IY and Taxi. I hope everything's fine with Hara's family. The Taxi episode got me thinking though. I hope that they contact each other often and at least get to spend time with each other. Other members don't seem to have a hard time contacting their family (I think) and it's only Hara who has her parents far away from her. Poor Hara.

Family is definitely important. I hope everything is well and continues to stay well ^-^

Hara <3333

She is such a strong gal ...I hope she do get reunite with her family..Its kinda sad to see the rest of members talking about their families..while she just keep quiet ..You can see from her face whenever families is mentioned..Hara Hwaiting ...We know you can pull this through..Kamilias Rocks!

• 3 weeks later...