• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

[Haradoll] Hara's parents?

115 posts in this topic

i dunno where but i heard that her parents are divorced

but in another place i saw a video of her crying cuz she didn't see her parents for two years

stay strong hara <3

i'm not sure but i remember she mentioned that her grandmother took care of her when she was young she lived with her grandmother... and her grandmother always prepared her food

yeah...she is mysterious girl

never know about her parents... -_-

her parents must be proud of her.. :rolleyes:

after seeing invincible youth, i felt sorry for her cuz she wasnt able to have enough time spent with her parents and that she said that her grandmother was the one who took care of her when she was young.. hope she can have a little break and spend some time with her family soon.. :(

Assuming her family still lives in Gwangju, thats kinda far away from Seoul. Seoul pretty far north, while gwangju is abt as south as you can go before reaching jeju island (if im not mistaken). That would make it inconvenient for her to visit home, but certainly not so bad that she couldnt return for 2-3 yrs. as much as i hate to say this, i think she faces some problems back home that she'd rather not let the public know, which rly breaks my heart to see her like that :(

yeah i saw this episode on IY when she was talking to her grandmother made me tear up :( but yeah she loves her grandmother lots which is great

that scene from invincible youth had be crying too.

all i know is that her grandmother and father took care of her when she was young.

i don't really know much about the rest of the family.

if i didn't mistake

on invincible youth hara had mention

she was raised by her grandmother

i doesn't know the detail

but that was what i remember

:D

Hearing about this makes me sad... It reminds me how hard it could be for a celebrity :(

I really hope one day we could see her parents picture bt it will neva happen. Its sad to hear that for a celebrity to nt even see their parents in a year which i heard some of them due to schedules..

my random guess is..her parents probably from well known people.. :whistling:

so..they must hide their identities and if their relationship with Hara is known, maybe can affect their life..hahaha :sweatdrop:

just a rare thought right??!! :tongue:

Edited by honey_hara.kara5ever

Haha. I also thought about that too. Mybe a famous businessman man or what? lol :lol2:

She was raised by her grandmother. Its sad that her parents woudln't be able to see her much. (even miserable that her mother passed) Yea, I know these Basically from IY

As long as she is still smiling...

Lovely Hara is taking every sad things to herself.

:thumbup:

It must be very hard for Hara Goo.. It's crazy how much they have to sacrifice.. Keep fighting Hara!! :D

I wish you for the best Hara. God know best for your. May good fortune be ahead for you.

Go go go fighting

I heard her father goes to Karasia concert in Japan~ apparently A japanese Kamilia take a picture with him~ :whistling:

Really hope that whatever reasons that Hara has with not seeing her family is solved in the near future. Family should always come first in my opinion. :)

Well if Hara's busy her parents should at least come and visit her! :angry:

After reading some of the comments it makes me wonder bout her parents too (after Nicole's dad). What are their relation like... <_<

I feel so sad when I saw she leave all alone in KARA channel. Hara FIGHTING!

Yeah she was raised by her grandmother while growing up

but she said that she havent seen them after her debut in kara right?

so sad :(

What I know about her parents is that she does not like talking about her mother because when she was in school, Hara, suffered bullying, and she missed her mother :( . And I also know that she was raised by her grandmother.