[Hamtastic] SYH(:

soybean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

awwwwwwwwwwwww, she's so short, but it's alright because she looks more cuter this way. That's the way I like it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Haha, as being loyal SY fans..we all know about her height right? So, let's upload many pictures of SY looking especially short next to her fellow members! Haha, I'm sounding so evil right now > Anyways, sorry I don't have that many because SY tries to cover up her height with her extremely tall heels. But I managed to get some where heels could not defend her >

Her height add a lot more cuteness ^^. I believe that her height is bother her somehow. Being the shortest of the group is irritating. But I don't really care about her height though. Seungyeon is one of the best idol star (just my point of view, everybody have right to have their on thought right? ^^)

O_O Hammie abs! Her height makes her so cute though, she's got her short friend Sunny there too! Two of my absolute favorite ladies in kpop in the same picture, AND Hammie abs? I'm a very happy fanboy right now!

Edit: For those that want an exact number. She is 160cm or 5'3". 1 inch shorter than Hara.

Edited by xRyderx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...