[Haradoll] H a r a ' s . V o i c e ~

soybean

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although not as fully developed as the other member's voice (Gyuri, Seungyeon, nicole), Hara has a unique timbre to her voice. But she seems to lack confidence (self-conscious) when performing live (faltering last notes, low volume, nervousness). This is understandable since she knew the other members have had more experience and training than her and have been widely accepted as amazing singers. She also knew that some people still doubt her singing ability.

From what i've seen so far, Hara is the type of person that always try to push talents and abilities to the max. I hope she's also learning to master some musical instruments (like Jiyoung with her guitar playing skills) coz these skills will improve vocal skills as well(note accuracy, vibrato, etc). But more importantly, she needs to be more aware and confident of the uniqueness and beauty of her own voice. Hara hwaaaiting!!!! :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree. I love Hara for her low voice in comparison with the rest of Kara. He definitely balances them out.

She has definitely improved with her Secret Love and Pandora. With a little more training, I'm excited to see what else she brings :D

Honestly, I think her voice would be able to do raps really well!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to dislike her voice but i grew to like it.

It's soft, yet sweet, very nice for slow songs and R&B songs.

My favourite is her starting part in Miss U in Pandora album

i agree with you.. she hve soft and sweet voice..

you also can listen Strawberry its nice song

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Her voice may be soft but to me it's sweet and has a sound of it's own from the rest of the Kara members. I agree on the opinion that she should get more parts too.

If you only know she would do a solo song "Secret Love" and it would be awesome. I hope you are still a fan and have had a chance to hear it.

In my opinion, Hara has a calm low voice when singing so I was really shocked when she sang the high note part during 'I am' performance. I was (and still am :) ) proud of her. I even shared the video on my SNS to tell some of my friends who said Kara can't sing to prove that they were wrong. Her voice is not bad. She just needs a vocal training and soon, I believe that she can sing very well :lol:

Hara unni hwaiting! :gemcheer:

• 4 weeks later...

I really like her voice because she's unique. I listened "Secret Love" and her voice is great in this song, by the way, i listened "I like rock'n roll" from KARASIA concert in Tokyo Dome, i was so surprised by her beautiful voice while she was singing, so i think her voice is mybe lower than the other member but her voice is amazing

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...