[Haradoll] H a r a ' s . V o i c e ~

soybean

imo honey voice is soft hence she wasn't given much lines by dsp.

hence with that in mind, dsp should however put more effort on hara & prepare to give her a chance to shine.

if she's never fairly granted the chance, she will forever be in supportive role.

i really hope honey isn't affected or demoralised by dsp decision.

just watch the live performance of I Am (ing), bet that shocked everyone

hope everyone will come to this fact.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes she has the least to sing in Kara song But i think her voice is sweet but she didnt get to do her part ..

oh well ..

But she is still working hard to make ppl recognize her and thats including me ! :P

SarangHae Hara ! :wub:

I totally agree with you! I like Hara's voice. She keeps getting less and less parts. >< Like, I thought it was because all of the other members are advancing in singing while Hara's singing ability just stays in one place. ): It makes me sad. I hope DSP is giving all of the girls the equal amount of training for singing.

Also, the other day, I listened to I Am (ing...) by KARA. HARA'S VOICE WAS AMAZING. O_O Like...I didn't know she could reach up to that note. That song reminded me that she DOES have the potential to sing. It's just maybe DSP doesn't want her to train more...I dunno. DSP is funkeh sometimes. ><

Baby Jing's voice in that song was REALLY amazing. It gave me chills. I'm not complaining with how much Jing sings now, but I wish DSP would give her an adlib to do. That'll probably blow me off my feet. ^^

But yeshh. I love her voice. It's so fragile and cute. <3

Hara may not be the strongest vocalist out there but I still want to hear more from her. I love hearing her voice. She can sing, yes, no doubt about that. I'm glad that she got a solo in 2ME! I was sooo happy to hear her. Plus she looked cute with the glasses lololol. Sorry, off topic ><

The "I Am" performance was great! It did surprise many of us but we have to keep in mind that DSP didn't put her in Kara for nothing :D I wish to hear more of her singing and her voice in the upcoming mini. Please DSP!

I always thought her voice was very sweet but needed a bit more training but after I listened to 2ME I was speechless. Her improvement is great and I hope that she will work a lot more on her voice so she can be even better. I can never see Hara being a power vocalist but she has a sweet and cute sound that is very nice to listen to! And of course in I AM she was amazing (:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I came across this video and I wanted to share it here. As the thread says it's Hara singing.

I apologize if this was posted already, I didn't dig deep enough in the forum then,

I just thought of sharing this with everyone. If it isn't then thats awesome lol.

NKsfjcXBpS0&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-9-HM

Credit:KAraHamcha

The guitarist was trying not too laugh lol >.>...

I was trying not to read the comments, people are just so...

Well she isn't the best singer, but listening to her now, she greatly improved on her singing and I'm proud of her for that! her improvement is amazing. Her voice sounds sweet, with more practice she would sound amazing

Hara Fighting!

Edited by hello! joss

i agree. she may not be the best singer,but she showed some efforts in order to be a good singer

i believe with a loft of practice,she'll improved

and i won't search this video on youtube because of what people might say. they're just searching for her flaws

Hara,fighting!

Edited by Seoshidae