• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soybean

[Haradoll] H a r a ' s . V o i c e ~

126 posts in this topic

I Like the fact that Hara's voice is lower compared to the rest of the members which makes it easier to recognized her parts in songs :thumbup1:

Although not as fully developed as the other member's voice (Gyuri, Seungyeon, nicole), Hara has a unique timbre to her voice. But she seems to lack confidence (self-conscious) when performing live (faltering last notes, low volume, nervousness). This is understandable since she knew the other members have had more experience and training than her and have been widely accepted as amazing singers. She also knew that some people still doubt her singing ability.

From what i've seen so far, Hara is the type of person that always try to push talents and abilities to the max. I hope she's also learning to master some musical instruments (like Jiyoung with her guitar playing skills) coz these skills will improve vocal skills as well(note accuracy, vibrato, etc). But more importantly, she needs to be more aware and confident of the uniqueness and beauty of her own voice. Hara hwaaaiting!!!! :thumbup:

I think that Hara has a really unique sounding voice!

And it is topped up by such an amazing personality :D

Hara fighting!

her voice is soft side.

and i really happy when she sing the city hunter ost by herself and also have her own song, secret love

which suit her voice.

but i really hope she can get more line in kara songs

her voice is the easiest to distinguish out of the other members.

i agree too. .

Her voice sounds soft and soothing for me. .

I loved her voice in Jumping..

I think she should be proud of her voice and request for more parts! :thumbup:

I agree. I love Hara for her low voice in comparison with the rest of Kara. He definitely balances them out.

She has definitely improved with her Secret Love and Pandora. With a little more training, I'm excited to see what else she brings :D

Honestly, I think her voice would be able to do raps really well!

I used to dislike her voice but i grew to like it.

It's soft, yet sweet, very nice for slow songs and R&B songs.

My favourite is her starting part in Miss U in Pandora album

I used to dislike her voice but i grew to like it.

It's soft, yet sweet, very nice for slow songs and R&B songs.

My favourite is her starting part in Miss U in Pandora album

i agree with you.. she hve soft and sweet voice..

you also can listen Strawberry its nice song

Her voice sounds very unique, her voice is the easiest to distinguish out of the other members.

If I've noticed something, she always sings the 2nd line of the 2nd verse in basically every song :).

Ive noticed it too haha!

I think they should put more parts of the songs for her, because she usually just sings some parts, but this also happens with Jiyoung. She sings a few lines ...

Her voice may be soft but to me it's sweet and has a sound of it's own from the rest of the Kara members. I agree on the opinion that she should get more parts too.

If you only know she would do a solo song "Secret Love" and it would be awesome. I hope you are still a fan and have had a chance to hear it.

i think her voice is natural and cute but not too powerful just like the other members

she's really a supporting vocalist

In my opinion, Hara has a calm low voice when singing so I was really shocked when she sang the high note part during 'I am' performance. I was (and still am :) ) proud of her. I even shared the video on my SNS to tell some of my friends who said Kara can't sing to prove that they were wrong. Her voice is not bad. She just needs a vocal training and soon, I believe that she can sing very well :lol:

Hara unni hwaiting! :gemcheer:

I really like her voice because she's unique. I listened "Secret Love" and her voice is great in this song, by the way, i listened "I like rock'n roll" from KARASIA concert in Tokyo Dome, i was so surprised by her beautiful voice while she was singing, so i think her voice is mybe lower than the other member but her voice is amazing

her voice is very unique and cuteee. It's also young and fresh. Love her voice. :)

to be honest i like hara's voice than gyuri and nicole or maybe i'm just like her very much..hahahahah

but now her voice had improved so much.... and she's getting more lines nowadays... :gemhappy:

i'm getting addicted to their new kr album..

I'm so happy she's getting more lines now ~^.^~ Her singing improved ALOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

I hear and saw lot of harsh comments towards HARA about her voice and her singing ability. They said that she is Shaky, and she always got the tone false and such but I do think she improves a lot. Love her voice.

Hara's voice is a soft voice, I like to hear! I also believe it has great potential, and should train more. But today, she already greatly improved its voice. I hope it continues, his voice is contagious.<3