[Gyutiful] Gyuri's Mirror Obsession

soybean

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this. Didn't she also say something about this on strong heart? or was it another show. anyways, I was really surprised. I guess it's nice that she is confident about her looks, which is better than many other self conscious idols. But I think she says all that for show. It's a part of her image making.

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha i rmb the episode on come to play.. gyuri juz stood out XD shes really beautiful, so the goddess thing really suits her, and tts why i love her so much! :thumbup1:

Haha this really brings me back to when I first watched Gyuri on CTP with SNSD. I don't care if it's an act or if she's really that confident and self-assured, I think it's great of her to be like that and she's hilarious either way. I couldn't stop laughing whenever she said something lol. Tiffany's imitation of her was really funny, too. I think it's actually pretty cool that Gyuri might have an unnatural obsession with her beauty haha.

everyone knows by now thats just her variety show persona. i think its hilarious and make her so fun to watch on variety shows! others dont have to think the same. in real life im sure she doesnt go around talking like that or else in the society that korea has she'd have racked up a list of enemies taller than her!

true kamilias know the warm, caring side of gyuri. she really does have a lot of confidence though cause otherwise how would she be able to pull off the goddess concept? a weaker person wouldn't be able to, they wouldve crumbled a long time ago.

Well no wonder she's so obsessed with the mirror. She looks beautiful with and/or without make up on so she really loves her beautiful face. But I guess it's her variety show skills, saying that she's a goddess. She really does have a lot of confidence, which is a good thing, but if she says that she's a goddess to people on the streets, she would be the most hated person in Korea.

So I'm in kinda a Gyulvatar obsessed kinda mood right now. Even when shes a Na'vi she forgets her trusty mirror not. And this pose...XD I call it master and apprentice (note Jiyoung was holding a camera but the pose so made it look like double mirror gazing)

oscz8z.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...