• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

[Gyutiful] Gyuri's Mirror Obsession

95 posts in this topic

I think..whenever she looks into the mirror..all things on her background fade away..left only her goddess image..If it is me..It seems like I become an invisible man on mirror.. just my background never me.. :tongue:

KARA preparing for the live show and guess what Gyuri brought along

KzjUf.jpg

I remembered the episode of come to play were they guested with SNSD.

Gyuri was so witty in that episode.

I think she stood out the most on that episode. :D

I remember the episode of Come To Play in 2009, during their Honey days, where they were guesting with SNSD !

She named herself the goddess of beauty xD HAHAHAHAHA

And then Seungyeon said, "Gyuri eonni can pass time just by looking at a mirror. She would just be staring, and staring, and staring..." And Tiffany from SNSD said, "When we are backstage, we often go play with Kara in their room, and when we'd be talking to Gyuri, she would be busy looking at herself in the mirror" She's so funny :)

I love Gyul! I can't deny that she doesn't look like a goddess though :)

KARA preparing for the live show and guess what Gyuri brought along

KzjUf.jpg

That is friggin hilarious, I LOVE her! When does she not have a mirror with her?

People are just foolish for hating her for being "conceited". First of all she's confident and not conceited, and it's 50% an act and 50% true lol. And even if she is conceited, there's no reason to hate her for it cause she has a very good reason to be conceited.

well, it's hard to not look at the mirror since she's so pretty and perfect XD it's good she's proud of her looks :D

i first knew of her mirror obsession during come to play i think...when tiffany talked about it hahaha she did a great imitation of gyul unnie XD

A goddess has to look after her image and constantly checking herself in the mirror to make sure nothing's wrong. :P

I wouldn't call it an obsession, more of an affinity. :D

There is nothing wrong with making an effort to keep oneself prim and proper. :)

As expected from our goddess gyul (:

Im starting to ship her with mirror now hahas!!

The truth is in her heart! ahaha Gyuri is so funny! :)

I guess she said that more for the show. I find it funny always when I hear she saying it, it's entertaining haha.

I think this habit of her is too funny, I adore her :D It's normal for her because she is really pretty~

The true beauty is on the hands of the beholder not the pretender :gemheart:

Gyuri likes to maintain her image so carrying a mirror is no surprise. Although if I were her I'd tie a mirror in front of my face because she is so beautiful to not stare at! :geminluv:

\/\/ell if you are a goddess, then you would be in love with a mirror!