[2010.06.01] Kara, 4 people 4 color Passport Photo revealed.. Where's Goo Hara?

chupachups

Kara members' Passport, Visa photos were revealed.

Recently Kara members' Passport, Visa Photos were revealed through one online community's site, those photos look fresh and youthful, which is usually Kara's flawless charm.

As can be seen from Maknae jiyoung's Photo, her round baby face looks cuter, with her forehead being exposed, her cute face is even stand out more.

Also Park Gyuri's Visa photo shows her sharp features, it gives an impression like a black and white movie's female actress.

In addition, fans gave Han SeungYeon Hamtori as her nickname for her cute look while Nicole showed her pure smiling face

Netizens responded "Jiyoung, it'd be great if you can show us your forehead even once", "Nicole is so pretty", Why there's no Goo Hara's Photo?"

Source: click

Translated by aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Please take out with full credits when re-distributing!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look more mature and adult.

Ji Young is really beautiful, she is still very young, but she is very beautiful.

So, I think that in the futur, she is more beautiful.

Gyu Ri doesn't change, she is always beautiful.

Seung Yeon too.

Nicole really looks more mature with this haircut.

We can't have Ha Ra 's passport ? I think that it is like the others, she must be pretty too.

Thank you for the news.

Our girls look so beautiful, Our goddess look like a beautiful actress, ham look the same to me, our maknae look so cute. And nicole with that hair she look so mature for her age. Is Nicole passport in english, cause I thought I saw some english word on the bottom. I want to see Hara passport pictures. It would seem like this girls are ready to take japan by storm.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

I didn't know you were allowed to have makeup artists while passport taking xD

Seriously, the girls look TOO pretty. ARPGH.

NIcole is just mad gorgeous, and Gyuri, well she's just living up to her name!

Seungyeon - I can't expect any less of her! And baby-faced magnae!

WHY OH WHY can't my pictures be this good ><