[2010.06.03] Kara's Park Gyuri shows friendship with Golf Queen Shin Ji-ae "Same age 88'Line"

aank1

2aij7s0.jpg

Kara Park Gyuri showed close relationship with Golf Queen Shin Ji-ae.

On 2 June evening, Park Gyuri revealed a picture taken together with Shin Ji-ae through twitter. Park Gyuri left a post "Met up with Ji-ae one more time before she goes back to US"

In the photo, Park Gyuri was seen with her hand making a V-sign on her bright face. Behind Gyuri, there's Shin Jin-ae with her hand on her cheek showing her cute look. Both are of the same age, Gyuri and Ji-ae were born in 1988.

Fans responded "I didn't know you two are close", "Surprising contacts ", "Both are cute".

Source:Newsen

Translated by aank1 @ karaholic.com

Do not take out without credits

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who she is but, I'm happy to see Kara with other friends their same age (:

Those two together probably are a big goof ball! And she's a queen golfer ? lol cute.

Whoa Shin Jiae!!!! That's totally awesome. Check the womens pro golf rankings--shes currently the number one woman golfer in the world, and at such a young age too!!! (she went pro when she was 17 I think). I wonder how she and Gyuri knew each other? Daebak, truly daebak. Goddesses in their respective fields.

Btw Shin Jiae resides in Georgia. I wonder if her familys still in korea?

oh, so that's who she was XD I was surprised on why Gyul would upload a picture of a friend or relative XD so it was the golf queen~ girl has a lot of friends! and quite unexpected ones at that.