• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

[Caps] When goddess meets MBLAQ(:

68 posts in this topic

Here are a few pics(:

nVHnrAs.jpg

credit: Daum

I think Gyuri looks really short in those pics(:
But she matches really well w/ the MBLAQ members :3

Edited by mitsuki0208
Editing tag

No kidding o.O she looks 1 foot shorter than everyone, which makes no sense...perhaps she was crouching? And I love how MBLAQ was rocking the guyliner, with way more makeup than Gyuri. Seemed like a fun time. :)

yeah she looks soo tiny jaja

but i love the picture with hearts OMG!! Gyuri and Seunghoo! I could imagine that!

GyuRi unnie is really pretty.. :P

LOL at ShinDong.. XD

Well she's not really tall to begin with, but it does look like she's crouching :D

the leader is like her sunbae?..so anyways i think she's comfortable meeting with mblq and they seems to be all nice to her..why wouldn't theey..:D

and yes she crouching( i watched the vid) gyuri is short but she can't be that tiny...anyways love the pic..todally loled at the last pic XD

why gyuri look so short :D

perhaps she crouch a little ,

LOL, I can't believe that was shindong, he look so funny.

pretty!! >< love her hairstyle like that khe khe

thanks for sharing![& shindong looks different...=.=]

& about her height maybe she bended her body a bit.

she cant be that small^^ or maybe she was sitting

so that everyone can fit in the camera ^^

HAHA she looks sooo tiny and cute but still she looks like a Goddess with men surrounding her hehe!!!

Yeah Gyuri Unnie!! :D

I totally give my bless to this couple xD

i agree, she does match well with the mblaq guys. plus she is really close (or so i hear) w/ seungho (who's apparently her school sunbae, yet she's his singer sunbae lol) and i vaguely recall her (or nicole saying that) having an interest in lee joon and g.o. (from her first broadcasting of shimshimtapa ^_^

Whoa! Shindong looks so scary behind her. Her already small face seems to be smaller now because shes around mblaq, and shindong. But they all look cute. haha.

LOL she's probably crouching and that's why noona looks shorter thaan MBLAQ members,

hahah what's with the pics below?

is noona in love with one of MBLAQ members,

hahah it looks so :(

As for me, she looks natural..

She looks nice..

Some girls are so worry about make up wherever they go, but I don't think Gyuri does..

ahhh. gyuri and shindong. other than eunhyuk. they look great too.

mblaq? cool factor overload.

She's probably leaning, crouching or something lol.

Wth at Shindong's hair LOL. xD

Gyuri & seungho makes a cute couple. 8P

Natural beautiful Gyuri, but why is that guy wearing more makeup then Gyuri o.o?

In this picture Gyuri looks pretty as usual but she seems a bit short. Must be because she is leaning over or something.