[Caps] Hara's incredible Strength

AznIntegra521

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

haha I remember this ep haha

it was very funny but there's also other variety shows that link her strong side

like there was a special (chuseok special i think) where they tried to find the strongest girl member!

haha hara should've won it but she tripped :( which is where I think she obtained the nickname Goosain Bolt?

cuz she was going like crazy fast

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, our Goosain Bolt can box, jump, run, and truck pull. Her only weakness is balance...she was an adorable gag-dol in Cheung Chun Bul Pae with the way she fell. =]

i dun think she's dat strong..she juz know the technical-know-how bout sport well..dats why she always do well in sport..if they do pig wrestling, she even won against jokwon juz bcoz she attack him when he played around n not being focus on dat game..she jump well bcoz she take many steps b4 running..dats wat make her a great athlete dat depends on mental..haha..btw, i know she closest 2 yuri on IY..on the goodbye special, yuri mentioned bout hara rite???luv their friendship..

:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: