• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
AznIntegra521

[Caps] Hara's incredible Strength

203 posts in this topic

i dont know about you, but i wouldnt mind getting pulled over and getting hara-cuffed :sweatdrop:

she can be an athelte...

even the long jump featured in IY..

lol... nice nice...

lol i remember this episode, it was hilarous!

no one can break her from yuri and hyunah!

she's really on athletic when she does stuff on IY.

I love that episode ! (: Hara's strength is incredible lol She could really hold on tight w/o letting that man go through them hehe

dun under estimate the power of invicilble hara goo, she may be small but her strength is huge !!!!

haha I remember this ep haha

it was very funny but there's also other variety shows that link her strong side

like there was a special (chuseok special i think) where they tried to find the strongest girl member!

haha hara should've won it but she tripped :( which is where I think she obtained the nickname Goosain Bolt?

cuz she was going like crazy fast

Yes, our Goosain Bolt can box, jump, run, and truck pull. Her only weakness is balance...she was an adorable gag-dol in Cheung Chun Bul Pae with the way she fell. =]

Considering how small Hara's figure is she really is strong and since she has probably next to no fat it's all muscles~

i dun think she's dat strong..she juz know the technical-know-how bout sport well..dats why she always do well in sport..if they do pig wrestling, she even won against jokwon juz bcoz she attack him when he played around n not being focus on dat game..she jump well bcoz she take many steps b4 running..dats wat make her a great athlete dat depends on mental..haha..btw, i know she closest 2 yuri on IY..on the goodbye special, yuri mentioned bout hara rite???luv their friendship..

:eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

haha this topic makes me imagine hara in a super girl or wonder women costume

Wow i just realized that actually i watch IY but i don't noticed this scene hahahaha

lol.. she makes she remember when i caught a crab at sea..

the crab got loose and just grip on to my pants.. oh man..

hahahaha the crab got your pants?

lol. this episode of IY was super funny with the gagman gang. :) Hara has hidden strength. Haha. Plus she can do long jumps.

LOL I knew she had incredible strength but the death grip? WOW. Didn't really realize it. And yeah I remember this haha. The dude was surprised and they all were too!

Hara Goo! Goo Hara!

never know Hara this strong b4...

man, she strong!!! I did not notice 1st time I watch this ep...

don't forget she picked up that huge hammer when they were making the fence.. she almost fell back but she had it hahaha

Big things come in small packages is all I can say. lol She also showed she was athletic when she did the long jump on IV

Big things come in small packages is all I can say. lol She also showed she was athletic when she did the long jump on IV