• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
AznIntegra521

[Caps] Hara's incredible Strength

203 posts in this topic

love that part it is so funny when the dude(don't remeber his name) try to go in between yuri and hara and she doesn't let go of her arm

I remember watching that episode i got surprise how strong and funny she is.

That's our Goo Hara for you :thumbup:

this part is really very funny. just by looking at the pictures makes me laugh again.

the athletic girl!HARAGOO HWAITING!

Haha. Yeah, it was surprising to see that someone so tiny can have so much strength. But when she puts her mind to anything she wants, she gets her way.

this brings back alot of invincible youth memories for me and i really enjoyed it

thanks for sharing :D

Yeah. it's hard to believe

A girl like her have incredible strength

I thought she just good at running

She probably passed out from her low blood pressure. I wonder if she is taking medication for it.

I remember seeing that episode, she definitely had a tight death grip, I suppose she was also REALLY determined to not be picked

She definitely has incredible strength and she has shown them quite a lot... There was this girl group battle or something, they were suppose to wrestle..at sweet girl she ran very fast unfortunately she fell.. :mellow:

haha, i know she's quite strong,

from the first episode when she do shovel to build the bathroom..

oh my god

that episode was hilarious

"Yuri unnie is mine~"

I just love invincible youth so much

lol, this is the funniest part i think so..

but i think again, sunny is smaller but stronger than her =))

hahaha.... i watch it now..

both hara and sunhwa are really strong!

they protecting yuri.. LOL

oh my i still remember that part... love invincible youth.. even yuri's there! my favourite also hehehe

yeah its counted strong while u look at her small body frame. lol

Ha ha everyone want Yuri unnie

Hara lets arm wrestle i'm pretty strong too

and i'm not much different than Hara unnie

I'm not a man so dont get confused.

she really is strong. in the invincible youth episodes you can see her working really hard and showing the viewers her strength. i think it's pretty awesome. i want to be just like her!

this is one of the things i love most about hara. she's so freaking skinny but she's stronger than most of the girls on IY

HARAM YEAAAAA HARA, HARA HARA

jajajaj remember the episode, showed all his fuerza.YEAAA lol HARA FIGHT

Greetings from Mexico

oh my gosh, I love Invincible Youth! I only watched up to like episode 32 because the quality of the subbed videos I watched weren't as good when three girls left. But Kara is so amazing in that show! I love everything about her in the show :P