[Video] Hara Strips?

soybean

I don't know about you guys, but it was the dance that caught my attention. Hara is some hot stuff. :D

Lol she stripped right in front of Bi's face XD

Honestly when I first heard about this my heart skipped a beat. I was like, oh fo shizzle, did Hara just lose it and decide to go Playboy? Omg our Haragoo is entering in the adult-dol industry after Narsha! Then I watched the video and laughed my butt off, because it's even better this way.

Oh, and one thing I really like about Hara is that she's such a trooper. Makes her so bad-*** and adorable at the same time.

how does one go about accessing these private videos? i've come accross quite a few of em.

Anyways, here's another link i found on youtube (hope i'm not violating any rules here...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMPGjgUExGo

whoooh... my heart skipped a beat for a second there O_o ooh my heart. Hara always makes it race XD

Woot! you're awesome lol

i died a lil inside when i clicked the first link and realised that i had to be added to the guy's friend list to watch that video