• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

[Video] Hara Strips?

382 posts in this topic

No matter how many times I watch this vid, it makes me laugh like a hyena. XDXDXD

Hara's stripping in front of Rain?

Rain's reaction: priceless. XD

hahaha rains reaction was the best. and wow wouldnt expect her to do something like that lol

@Hiend

Yups, I never imagined Hara will doing something like that, after doing that, she's look shy. Ha3x.

ah..i wish she could do that to me...hahha..i might faint thou....my heart might stop after that

:thumbup: Haha! Anyone has the link to the full video with eng sub? It's so funny watching Rain's reaction! He looked so shocked!

Can't stop laughing. The reactions from Rain , Jaeseok and Myungsoo was freaking hilarious that I really could not stop laughing, haha! :D

HAHA omg this is so hilarious. i miiiiiiissed this show!

myung su tried to cover his eyes...

actually i can understand why they reacted like that because they totally didnt expect an idol to suddenly do that!

omg... Hara is cute

this video is funny, but i do need subs to understand it well lols

anyway thanks for sharing this cute video...

hahahahaha!

That was so epic!

Their reactions were really priceless!

Hara really seemed damn shy after that. haha!

HAHAHAHAHA this just proves that hara is the cutest and most unpredictable idol around :thumbup1:

usually she would shock us with her random falls but it just officially changed to this!!!! and rain's and myungsu's expressions = EPIC~~~~~

hara's the best lol :D

It was like o_o when I watched this!

Hara never ceases to amaze me. She's so adorable!

Thanks ^^

PD: probably the 100th person to say this but, Rain's reaction was too funny lol.

i cracked up when i watch this part of the show..

she is really funny to have taken off her pants in front of rain...

their expression was daebak... hara <3

Haha, this is so funny! Daebak! Look at Lee Joon! His eyes are all over her, haha! xD

And Rain's expression so funny! The reactions so priceless, haha!

LOLed at Rain's reaction. Why is Hara so cute yet so pretty? OMG Look at everyone's shocked face. =.=

Aha lol XD Hara just pulled her pants down hahaha. Lee Joon and Rain's reactions were super funny XD

LOOOOL That was priceless xD holy hella funny xD

LMAO Rain was in complete loss and shock when he saw that, I know he liked it. ^^

OMG! HOT! SEXY!! my reaction were just like bi. Shocked!! No matter how many times i watch this, IM STILL FUNNY! XD

Haha!! I remember this. Happy Together rite?

I loved how when she started stripping down the male members of the show was

going like OMFGAWD!! haha. Cracks me up everytime. But then again I would've probably

done the same thing