[2010.06.07] KARA promotes SS501 through Twitter

aank1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sweet of them...good to see they are supporting each other...i wonder if SS501 can be as great as DBSK..cuz it would be awesome..Fin K.L was the most popular girl group once..and why not KARA and SS501 be greater than them..right?KARA is now a raising star..SS501 have been hanging in there for a long time..i hope this is when SS501 really come out of their shell and make a blast in kpop :)

Hm..I've said this in the twitter thread, but I love how they are very supportive of their fellow DSP boy-group counterpart :). It's nice to see some love and support between the two groups..and I also wish SS501 all the success they can achieve with this comeback.

thats so nice of the girls, to help their oppas to promote and lend their some support.

The two groups must be quite close. i remember them saying SS501 also talked about Kara quite often in Japan. Great so see them helping each other out!

KARA AND SS501 HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipee!! DSP love <3 Of course the Omma promotes them. She is the leader ^-^ And I think she is a fan. xD

Right now, Kara is promoting them as fans that happen to be popular ;D