KARA POPULAR IN OVERSEAS

shinzwo

the tittle got you right? lol but yea i was so surprise really!!!

just the other night i went to this bar/game place, is call Dave & Buster in USA Dallas Texas

and come to my surprise was the arcade game place, i was playing some racing car with my friend.. then i notice something sound familiar... but i can't think of what it is.. then i notice is KARA HONEY SONG!!! lol in USA? IN A BAR? IN A ARCADE GAME ROOM? i walk around looking for it and i saw the mmm Dance Machine? how you call that.. you know the one where you dance to the arrow on the screen? ya that one...

and KARA HONEY MV WAS ON IT!!!! LOL and they look so pretty because the screen was like 72inches big i think... it feel so live lol !!

can't kara is actually like the other girl group now too they actually popular in the usa and the one who playing that game was some white guy =]

can't waill till the day kara concert tour in usa XD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I should check D&B at Houston to see if there's Honey there too. Anyway, I think it's the game that include Kara's song, and somehow the white guy randomed that song. It's still a subscribe to hear Kara in D&B thou.

• 3 weeks later...

it's common here in the phillipines. i hear some dancing machines with some kara songs. hmmm if im not mistaken i hear honey, pretty girl and wanna.

well, there's an online game here called iDate online. it's a dancing game. and it's tracks were originally taken from korea. in short, k-pop, k-rock and all about korean pop songs were there. i was so fascinate with the game so i play it. :)

:D

DDR machines have Korean songs? Lol I haven't played ddr in ages (I probably suck so much) but dang if honey was in the playlist on the machine I would just keep playing it over and over haha.

Woah Srsly?

That's frkn awesome !

Haha, I want them to like go to US....but WG went there and honestly IMO, I think it would've been better if they stayed in Korea.

I mean, WG was like #1 girl group in Korea from 2007-2008.

Ever since they left..well it would've been much better if they stayed in Korea.

Now, others like SNSD took the spotlight and they're #1.. but they're in Japan w/ Kara.

So, it would be nice if KARA was in US.. but I'm afraid korean fans would forget about them.

But I know that us Kamillas won't ever forget KARA.

Haha, I was just blabbering nonsense over here :3

• 2 weeks later...