KARA POPULAR IN OVERSEAS

shinzwo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Awesome lol. On Dance machines i usually only c SNSD or 2NE1 QQ! I wnaa c KARA it would b funny to c the butt dance haha,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Actually by those dancing machines (they are called "Pump It Up" and they are actually Korean) in the arcade is how I met KARA!

In a 2010 version (Pump It Up Fiesta) of the video-game and their song "Wanna" was on it! I totally fell in love with them! And now, "step" will be featured in the new version, "Pump It Up Fiesta 2" :thumbup:

Here is the teaser video so you can check it out!

Edited by BlackSwordsWoman!

I first found out about Kara and watched Step It Up on a cable TV channel in Houston, Texas. I've since bought Kara performance audio and video both here in the U.S. and online from Asia. The Kara group has become my favorite. Not only are the music, dance, costumes, and performances great--they are all so beautiful! I would happily marry any one of them! By the way, I am not Asian.

the tittle got you right? lol but yea i was so surprise really!!!

just the other night i went to this bar/game place, is call Dave & Buster in USA Dallas Texas

and come to my surprise was the arcade game place, i was playing some racing car with my friend.. then i notice something sound familiar... but i can't think of what it is.. then i notice is KARA HONEY SONG!!! lol in USA? IN A BAR? IN A ARCADE GAME ROOM? i walk around looking for it and i saw the mmm Dance Machine? how you call that.. you know the one where you dance to the arrow on the screen? ya that one...

and KARA HONEY MV WAS ON IT!!!! LOL and they look so pretty because the screen was like 72inches big i think... it feel so live lol !!

can't kara is actually like the other girl group now too they actually popular in the usa and the one who playing that game was some white guy =]

can't waill till the day kara concert tour in usa XD

WISH GRANTED ww.kpopstarz.com/articles/15346/20121009/sbs-k-pop-super-concert-in-usa-this-concert-will-happen-despite-external-circumstances.htm

• 4 weeks later...