[2010.06.07] KARA's online shopping mall is starting to show signs of success

chupachups

KARA's online shopping mall KARAYA (http://www.karaya.co.kr/) is enjoying tremendous popularity.

In an average scale, in Seven Days, their website experiences three times more the traffic and garners about 50,000 visitors. Their online shopping mall is rather new but is already garnering a lot of popularity. It is selling trendy items and clothings.

Already, their shopping mall has already earned about 10 million won in sales. Despite KARA's busy schedule, they still manage to work on their online shopping mall by being it's models and also helps in managing the website and the over all operation.

source: newsen

credits: blueprincess824 @ dailykpopnews

thanks to KARAalmighty @ Twitter for the tip!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...nice to hear this great news...it's a good way to earn a lot more income..this will surely make Hara more happy...hehehe...it's nice that KARA is earning a lot...since singing alone does not give them a lot of salary..that's what i heard..KARA is one of the most popular idol groups now..i'm sure they will be successful in anything that they do :syc2:

The clothes there are SUPER cute. I mean even if it wasn't Kara on there I bet people would still buy it. But cuz of Kara's popularity Karaya is a big hit ^-^ heehee.

BUT, I'm still waiting for YeoNic's pictures...........................

That's good to hear... Hopefully working on the website doesn't take too much time in their busy schedules though. I wonder how involved they are.

They can't take all those pictures in a day session or even a week, i think it's continuous.. I read in another article they are very involved. Even though I have questions about the whole shopping mall venture, glad the shop is doing so well and raking in the cash XD.. thanks.

50,000 visitors is a lot :), so congrats to KARA for a successful online shopping mall! The sales accumulated about 8090 USD, not that much, but surely a start. I wonder if hara's indirect advertising on IY had an effect on the website popularity :inluv:

i doubt they will keep all but only small portion for the profits earned but it's still encouraging anyway.

utmost hope, to read about hamcole the next time when a karaya news is released. :)

I know that the girls probably don't reap a majority of the profit (please at least let some of it cover the Kara Bakery debt...$60,000?!? TT__TT), but I will continue to squander money at Karaya! Plus the items are so cute. Kara and Karaya fighting!