[2010.06.11] Face-off between SNSD and KARA this August with their Japanese debuts

dookiemonstar

Fm5LL.jpg

Korean popular girlgroups So Nyeo Shi Dae and KARA will be having a face-off with their Japanese debut this August.

According to SM Entertainment on 11th, So Nyeo Shi Dae will be holding a large scale fan event on 25th Augustu in Tokyo. At the same time, after the showcase, the girls will be debuting official through a single released under record company Universal Music Japan in September.

As for KARA, they will be releasing their debut JApanese album in August, after their successful fanclub establishment party and press conference held previously in May. The girls have also released their Japanese version repackaged album in April, which had gone up to Oricon Daily top 10 chart.

There is great interests as plans for the 2 girls to debut in Japan are announced. There was also coverage from Japanese news media about this. On 11th May, Japanese news media SanKai Sports released 2 news report

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure both of the groups will do good. SNSD's popular everywhere T_T I wanted Kara to be the first to debut there

so they can get a head start. Anyways I know the ladies will do fine with so many Japanese fans giving them encouragement

and love.

SOKA!!!

man i think these 2 groups are somehow connected to each other. but that works for me though, keke~

im really hoping that kara would do extremely well and that umj would be able to promote them well. kara fighting!!!! <3

but personally, if u ask me, kara has more potential in japan. its not that i've got anything against snsd, its just what i think.

p.s. i never got so excited for august lol XD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I'm ready to see SOKA conquer Japan.

Ooh it will be nice if they got to perform together in one big stage. (;

I hope KARA gets to succeed even more. Why? As a SNSD fan I gotta say

that SNSD is more popular in Korea...why not let KARA take Japan by storm?

I think that will be equally right. SOKA! KARASHI! :)

that's some pretty stiff competition KARA's got but i'm sure they can handle it. the Oricon's lucky to have you.

Edited by kaniel

lol guys there actually wont be any competition because? snsd is in the same record label company as kara universal music japan hehe im sure they wont want their IDOLS to have a competition xD... theyd want them to have equal or a little higher popularity for money....so basically i think UMJ are the ones who will do the promotions not DSP or SM hehe pls do correct me if im wrong T_T thats just how i know it