[2010.06.11] Face-off between SNSD and KARA this August with their Japanese debuts

dookiemonstar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be happy to see all the groups doing well in Japan. Even if they don't it won't make us love them any less. I only found out about T-ara as well in JP after I was browsing some JP site and all of a sudden some advert showed up with some girls on there...I took a 2nd look and was all "what the...isn't that t-ara?" "What are they doing here?" lol

Although facing off isn't exactly what I would call it here...I mean after all they are under the same labels...its win for universal either way for having both groups i guess...good job grabbing both these groups i say

good that Kara is signed to UMJ, this should help them even more since i believe UMJ is better at promotions. they deserve this anw

im a SOKA fan, so the best of luck to SNSD and Kara, but i hope Kara can achieve more since they were more overshadowed in the past, but people are starting to recognise them now. Kara shld be able to do much better in Japan, since i have the impression that the Japanese looks more on talent.This should be seen as a friendly competition between Kara and SNSD, they are good friends anyway.

best of luck to both groups!

KARA AND SNSD HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

So universal music japan is in charge here? I wonder how much influence dsp have on Kara?

I just hope something new and interesting would come from Kara and the other groups. By having all the Korean groups under one company may not be a good idea, it may cause groups to remain static and not move on with great ideas. On the other hand Umj is a large company with a lot of funds so these Korean stars would be widely advertise and hopefully bring something new.

If they get the promotions right and get Kara to the public I'm sure the japanese will love them, their image is perfect for the japanese music scene. And I dont really think that they'll be too much competition going around either, I mean, people will just become fans of both girl groups right?

I don't think they will have a real face-off since KARA will promote in August while SNSD sets to debut in september and probably end of semptember. But it's so nice to see KARA and SNSD under the same label ! I wish the best for them both and hope they could show to Japan why korean idols are so famous in Asia !