[2010.06.11] Goo Hara passed her driving examinations!

dookiemonstar

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is quite a unique thing. This makes me recall one episode of Kara where Hara and other members come to the rice field in their mister outfit. I watch this from Kara Sweet Muse Gallery dvd. The host said you saw the sign Go Hari? I laughed a moment there. But the funniest moment is when the host said "Save our harvest" from what I can remember in Korean which happens to sound like Goo Hara name. I lol at that moment. I guess farms and Hara is sure closely related. She sure can save the harvest with that tractor license.

Can somebody good in Korean explain this to me?

Edited by Palaverist

haha, i knew she would pass!

jus saw the recent episode of IY which was about them inviting groups over to plant rice.

she was driving the rice planter while the rest were planting by hands, lol.

she even had two helpers who came to her aid when she shouted "carrots"

and shes a nice person, helping the remaining two slower goups to plant their seedlings so that they can go and have their lunch

no car license yet but already got tractor license..haha..cool though..but it was funny seeing her paddy planting in IY..not in a straight line..lol..keep it up Hara! :)

watched the 31 ep..she look so good doing that..lol..good job hara, even though u made few mistakes.. :)

keep it up..

i was touched by her kindness and unselfishness when she let other people go for lunch and she did all the remaining herself :thumbs: