Why isn't Kara appearing on many Korean shows?

sarah09

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because of their schedules and of course varying popularity and image of each members. They are promoting and preparing for Japan. Even SNSD (with 9 members) dropped out of all their variety shows because of Japanese promos. So yeah, KARA is still with their variety shows so you can imagine how busy and tired they are.

Nicole has heroes, Hara IY, Jiyoung and Gyuri are active in radios shows. SeungYeon and JiYoung have the new I love my pet show.

That's as much as they can handle as well. They also guest other variety shows. Right now KARA is basically on hiatus. When they drop a new album, it's sure that they'll be more active in Shows.

The only possible reason would be is that they're busy. Putting promotions in Japan aside, they are probably going to work on their new album in Korea (if they already aren't). I'm hoping that they at least guest on some shows when they come back to Korea (after they get enough rest of course). Being a regular on a show is tough and each member is already on their own activity (like Gyuri on SSTP, Nicole on Heroes and Hara on IY). But yeah, they're probably laying low right now because of the Japan promotions and tight schedule. I'm glad they didn't drop everything like SNSD did.

They each have their own schedules. So whether or not they can appear on shows depends on their schedules. I know that Nicole goes on Heroes and Goo Hara on Invincible Youth. Not sure about the other 3. The whole point on going on shows is to make money, so if they make enough money without going on shows, it's perfectly fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Solo activities? Besides, coming out on varieties is more common during promotion period. Just wait a little longer and they'll be sure to come out on groups soon. DSP probably had been preparing for Japanese debut when you opened this topic. They recently came out on Boquet though so you should go check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

i want nicole to be in we got married :wub:

and one of the mc's want that too

I remember he said that

jinwoon was there

and he seems not Comfortable with the idea :huh:

i like seabaki

but every time they Appeared it seems so short :thumbdown:

hmm it soo far... but come to play is nice too

but i think they will appear separately

American-korean SP or heroes members (nicole)

radio dj SP (gyuri)

maknea SP (jing)

iy members (hara)

and maybe sungyeon as regular

or maybe with snsd again cuz of japan debut :whistling:

or with another group like 2pm -_-

like wg and suju before

I remember i read in schedule before that nicole

will appear in come to play and that was last year

but they Cancel it :angry:

actually heroes stil not Enough to me

iy is good but i don't think it will Raises there

Popularity anymore cuz of its low rate :(

i am waiting right now for win win

they will invite them for sure

because of there huge Success in japan

Edited by aneaab

• 4 weeks later...

I think that it must be hard for the lifestyle they have. They live in a dorm which makes it easier and allows for majority of the times spent for rehearsals. I've danced before and it takes a lot of time to make your routine perfect so that you are all in sync with each other and the music. With the time they have left, they are usually making appearances individually and also promoting. It seems like that they are not around right now but that is because they are busy with their Japan promotions.

Recently they are on Bouquet 7, without Nicole :angry: and bouquet 8 only SY and Jiyoung, 1000 songs with Gyuri and Jiyoung. Sweet Night radio without Nicole, too. Seem like they don't have time to appear all 5 members in one shows. I want to see all of them in one shows. I remembers long time ago on Star Golden Bell and in Kara Vacation, they said they were really happy because there were all 5 members. They have conflict schedules, that's bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...