[2010.06.21] KARA Japan Debut Song 'Mr.' MV shooting "Butt dance alone (is almost) 100 times!"

red4summer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara singing in Japanese! Yea! :) Their Japanese pronunciation is pretty good especially Gyuri and Seungyeon. Gyuri always kept learning Japanese using an electronic dictionary. I am not to sure about Jiyoung and Nicole though. I seen both of them saying a sentence then pausing trying to recall the word. It was quite a cute moment Nicole smile, shrug and whispered with their members. Jiyoung speak in Japanese in a shy manner. Hara was alright also she pronounce her Japanese slowly.

Gyuri sure portray her goddess image well in Japanese. She is very fluent. Wowing the audience with her 'Megami' image (Japanese for goddess). Seungyeon was the Hamtaro.

If Jiyoung is confident I guess there would be surprises in store. I could not wait. :huh:

OMG CANT W8!!!!!!!!

hopefully the set and lightings will be awesome.

and 100x butt dance???

well i think that's good (but this is just my opinion), since u can tell that the director wants the shot to be as perfect as possible and that's exactly what we need.

kara hwaiting!!!!

<3