[2010.06.21] KARA Japan Debut Song 'Mr.' MV shooting "Butt dance alone (is almost) 100 times!"

red4summer

2010062107590710021.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

Kara has finished shooting for Mister MV Japanese version which will be used as their debut song in Japan.

Kara filmed MV for "Mister" On 19 June and 20 June at a set. Despite the butt dance is remarkably popular, there won't be Korean version of Mister.

Kara's Maknae member Kang Jiyoung "Just the butt dance alone, seems like we've dance more than 100 times. My waist hurts" Even so "The quality seems to be very high. Satisfied."

Kara had their first showcase on last February. On May, press conference and handshake event. Kara plans to officially release first debut single "Mister" in Japan on August.

------------------------------------------------------

Source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201006210759071002

Translated by : aank1@Karaholic

Do not take without full credits!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. Lucky they're promoting in Japan now we get to have an mv for one of their most catchy songs. the best part is going to be the dance though for sure. wonder how it looks in the video.

lol butt dance~

since their finished making the MV, now their waist can rest awhile xD

"The quality seems to be very high. Satisfied."

hehe now this is what im reaallly looking forward to :P in HD~

thanks red4summer and aanky >.<

Haha, this reminds me of the segment: The Teacher's Coming..when they told SY to do the butt dance like 50 times..

Haha, poor Jing D:

Highly anticipating this Mister MV though..I've been waiting for this ever since the song came out !

With various promotions and events I'm sure they've done the butt dance more than just 100 times lol. I can't believe there wasn't an MV for this song since Mister is one of their more popular songs, but I'm glad it's finally being put into production. Wondering if there's gonna be a teaser for the MV coming out soon.

Kara's Maknae member Kang Jiyoung "Just the butt dance alone, seems like we've dance more than 100 times. My waist hurts" Even so "The quality seems to be very high. Satisfied."

Just from seeing the tweet pics from their manager, the video looked promising but to see Jiyoung being confident about it makes me more anxious to see :)

thanks!