[2008.12.06] So Hot + U-go-girl = Cute and Lively Kara?

coffeebeanie

So Hot + U-go-girl = Cute and Lively Kara?

72swztur3.jpg

5 member group Kara's comeback is making news.

With the concept of being cute and lively, Kara came back with their second mini-album "Pretty Girl". Their first comeback stage on national television was one the 5th via KBS2's Music Bank. After the broadcast, they were the most searched on the internet portal sites and they are continuing to be the center of attention and topic of many netizens.

The song "Pretty Girl" is about telling yourself that you are a "Pretty Girl" and a "Beautiful Girl" to boost your self-confidence. This is reminiscent of the summer hits "So Hot" by Wonder Girls and Lee Hyori's "U-go-girl". But this time, Kara adds their own twist by making it cute and lively so much so that 'you would want to bite them.'

As it is already winter time, they are sporting winter wear and other trendy clothes such as the mini-skirts that will surely be the next fashion hit that will be followed by girls everywhere. Their cute march or the 'walking confidently' dance is much being talked about as well.

Kara said that "Through our performances, we will show the viewers the young charm of Kara which can be likened to a fresh college student."

Notably, Kara's fans are as supportive as ever, as after Gu Hara's mistake on Music Bank was shown, fans passionately defended the group and said that the incident can actually be seen as a blessing in disguise.

A nervous Gu Hara accidentally stepped on Jung Nicole's foot and made a mistake by making a sound that was clearly heard over the broadcast. After recording, the rumor was that Gu Hara was visibly upset and was very worried about the incident, but surprisingly, the netizens actually found the mistake to be really cute and thus attracted more people to view their performance.

"Pretty Girl", which was released on December 4th, had already jumped to the 10th spot on Cyworld's Music Chart and is continuing to be strong other charts as well.

source:link. thanks to mae for the tip

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by coffeebeanie

interesting title :D

so Hara stepped on Nicole's foot? and then is that why nicole tripped? .. so confusing.. :)

and KARA are setting trends? lol wow. cute outfits do that i guess :D

i'm not surprised how passionate Kamilia are. they defended our girls last time for Rock U too ^^

and i love the part where it says they are so cute and lively you'd want to "bite them" lol

very nice article !!

thanks tin <3!! so fast too :D

err... i thought it was the other way around...

the other article said Nicole stepped on Hara's foot =P

yay to kamilia for being supportive and defending the girls!

and yay to kara for setting trends!

i like their winter style...

it makes me wanna buy it and wear it...

but sadly, i dont think it'd fit with the weather here T_T

ooohhh ... so is that how Nicole tripped, Hara steppping on her foot? Well anyways, atleast something good came out of this performance mishap.

It's so nice and refreshing to see a positve article about the girls. I hope to see more of it

Hara's mistake could be a blessing in disguise...XD

Isn't it Nicole who stepped on Hara's foot?lol

So confusing...

But anyway, don't feel sad anymore Hara and Nicole as well...

Its both not your fault...

Such a nice news ^^

Thank you for translating Tin onni ^^

Oh I thought Hara stepped on Nicole's foot. Now I'm confused.

Anyway, I'm glad that Kamilia is supporting them and defending the girls, because it was a little mistake.

I hope Kara gets more and more attention now. It's nice to hear people are having interest in them.

Oh yeah I don't think Pretty Girl is like So Hot, because Pretty Girl is about confidence like U-Go-Girl, but So Hot is like you feel awesome and Hot, but not in a good way. That nobody can resist you.

Edited by Nanda

But this time, Kara adds their own twist by making it cute and lively so much so that 'you would want to bite them.'

lol! (:

haha. they're so cute!

i'm so glad they're getting the recognition they deserve.

10th! kara hwaiting! (:

and the song's only been out for a day or two :D

Oh yeah I don't think Pretty Girl is like So Hot, because Pretty Girl is about confidence like U-Go-Girl, but So Hot is like you feel awesome and Hot, but not in a good way. That nobody can resist you.

i was thinking that too. if u want to get technical. KARA aren't saying they are pretty it's more like U go girl. all about having confidence and power ^^.. good role models eh? lol

I find Pretty Girl is not really similar to So Hot

but I don't care because if Pretty Girl could become a hit like So Hot It's great !

Hara accident is indeed a bless for KARA lol

since it makes more people be curious about them