[2008.12.06] So Hot + U-go-girl = Cute and Lively Kara?

coffeebeanie

I really don't like this whole comparing thing--even if it's considered as flattery. Kara has always been lively ever since they've debuted, it's just during their previous songs they weren't able to fully express it bcs it would be contradicting the song/lyrics.

Anyways, I'm just happy Kara is up there in the naver search rankings! I'm glad this song is going to be a hit bcs that's what they need :)

Yeah comparisons are always a mixed blessing. It's nice to be mentioned with the top stars, but at the same time you want to distinguish yourself with your own identity so that people will know all your unique charms and not fall through the cracks.

^^ agree ^_^

I really don't like this whole comparing thing--even if it's considered as flattery. Kara has always been lively ever since they've debuted, it's just during their previous songs they weren't able to fully express it bcs it would be contradicting the song/lyrics.

Anyways, I'm just happy Kara is up there in the naver search rankings! I'm glad this song is going to be a hit bcs that's what they need :)

i know right. if people paid attention KARA's always always been lively and active all that stuff. even when they were 4 members. just now people are paying attention and honestly i'm pretty sure the title is suppose to be sensational lol :wub:

I think only the bright colours they're wearing resembles U-Go-Girl However, I think Pretty Girl is unique and it isn't similar to So Hot or U-Go-Girl...I kind of want people to stop comparing them D: But I guess since it's helping Kara's popularity...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...