Promoting Kara on other forums

Ok, delete this thread if need be.

I have been promoting Kara since I joined here, on other forums. My primary one is Alizee America, a forum about a French singer I support. I started a thread about Kara there, so people could learn about them. That forum is nowhere near as active as this one, but I will certainly still try. The Kara thread can be seen here. Check it out. I used the profiles for each girl found in their own forum, but I edited them slightly to save space. If you want me to remove them, I will. I did give credit to Karaholic and Louise. But also Check out Alizee, she sings French (with a tiny bit of English, and one Spansh song) Pop, and she as four cd's. each very different from the last. Also, post links to other forums you are on in this thread, and to Kara-related threads on csuch forums. If this thread belongs in a different forum, feel absolutely free to move it. But tell us where you have shown some Kara love!

wow..u really post some sort of novel at alizee's lol..

sad though some people dont recognize them yet

but it was great to see people that have interest in alizee to

like Kara also..yay~

good job though promoting :confused1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i don't like that way of promoting your favorite group, like in here, someone just made a thread for SNSD, I mean respect the forums..

i have a forum account in SNSD but i didn't do that kind of promotion...so please respect !

" Respect each other, and other forum, so that they will respect yours "

• 8 months later...

I don't think it's allowed to promote other groups in other forums.. ? Unless they specifically indicate that you can talk about other groups. I have an account in SSF as well, but I don't think they allow this? Not sure though. But then, you can occassionally see comments about other groups on the s-box especially during streaming :P:)

And I like it that way, because it's their personal forums.. I mean, the forums are for the fans of that specific group. Just my opinion!

Also, I've heard of Alizee! I actually had to study or analyze her once for class. That girl can sing! :P

Edited by hellounnie

The best thing is to promote them on K-Pop forums, not on other groups forums (e.g. Soshified) because we have this Karaholic Forums for KARA themselves. We should make this forum alive and kicking like what SONEs have done for Soshified. If you compare the posts and the number of members, you will understand me..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I get a little embarrassed to say about KARA and also get jealous, because I don't want to split them with new fans. But I talk a little of them in other forums. As Soshified and Soshified BR (from my country). And I try not to pressure them to meet the band, so they do not get angry with me :P