[Haradoll] Hara in a documentary

chupachups

I'm not sure what's the documentary about, but judging from the pictures/caps, seemed like its on the lifestyle of a trainee. Juggling School, Training and some other stuffs at the same time.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnwwYOcF8_c?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>

Edited by hello! joss
updated video link

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, actually, im pretty confused now too. lol. but i do know that she joined DSP a few months before Jiyoung did. here's what i think it is.

DSP people knew about Sunghee's departure even before it was released to public right? and with that, they probably held an early audition to find replacement for Sunghee and Hara was casted there. And when DSP released the news on Sunghee's departure and that they were gonna hold an online and offline auditions for the new members, they make it seemed like Hara is auditioning through those; while in actual fact, she's already a trainee in DSP.

For the online audition, participators can send in their singing videos through Mnet UCSing and they will get picked there. Hara sent in her singing clip but it was removed soon after. They were supposed to have this Mnet Reality Series to narrow down the the new members but the show was canceled. lol. So yep, Hara & Jiyoung were only introduced to Kamilians on their Comeback Day. But i think many of them already knew that Hara made it into the group. so yep.

^

sang yoo, yep. she auditioned for JYPE but didnt made it.

^^ Ahhh, if that was true it'd make a lot of sense. That's probably what happened. I would say I thought Hara had been accepted into DSP a long time ago (since she was rejected from JYP at age..14/15?) but her vocal skills don't really reflect that. I say this bcs when they debuted w/ Rock U she wasn't at her best, but now she's improved a DRASTIC amount! To the point where I couldn't even tell it was her!

If she had been trained by DSP earlier she would have had better singing skills imo. But I do agree w/ the part about how they made her put a clip of herself singing just to..see how she'd do? (If that's so why did they make her put a clip where she wasn't even syncing w/ the music D:)

Many, many ppl were disappointed about Hara, but I'm glad most of them like her now. She's proven to be a strong asset to the group w/ her charm :).

Edited by SML

^

no no. this was 4 years ago, even before Kara existed. :lol:

but her vocal skills don't really reflect that. I say this bcs when they debuted w/ Rock U she wasn't at her best,

^

i'm not entirely sure. but i think she auditioned for DSP with a dance, just like her auditions for other companies. Most pictures or clips are of her participating in the dance category.

but yep i agree. if she can improve so much within that 2 months break, i'm sure her vocals can improve much more with further training and for her to be more confident with it.

it seem slike hara is a great dancer, yet she doesnt get the chancee to show off what she's really good at. i feel bad for her, but i do hope that she will keep on going, improving better each day. her live is getting better since the first time i heard her live in "pretty girl" so im happy with her improvments. i know she can do better and better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^

Thanks for the link to the clip anne.

This was a very interesting video, to say the least.

Knowing what it really is like training to become a star.

But this video scared me too. Lol.

It scares me that kids are working so hard.

They're not doing the regular kid things, you know?

I really liked what Hara said at the end of the vid,

If my Korean didn't fail me and I understood accurately.

Something along the lines of

Even if I don't make it to become a star,

At least I would have had a happy time training.

And I thought that was a very mature statement

Coming from a 14-year-old girl who wants to be a star.