[2010.06.24] Mid-year album sales, only two girl groups make it to the Top 10: Soshi and KARA.

coffeebeanie

Hehe, well girls will always love boy groups more than boys love girl groups I guess, on a general view. We boys should admit we are die hard fanboys and just buy the albums :D.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its nice to see KARA entering the top 10 sales chart. even though its at the bottom of the list, we can be proud about it because as compared to other groups, KARA has one of the smallest number of fans but kamilia is one of the loyalest fans out there=D

girl groups-wise, the ranking in terms of fanbase size is SNSD, WG, 2NE1 then KARA, the rest of the girl groups are below the list.

In terms of girl group fanbase, KAMILIA can already be considered big. Of course everyone knows that boy groups sell more and they have more fans...so many fan girls these days lol

Great job KARA!

top 4....SM.....

and then...JYP....

YG is missing just cuz there's no album released rite?

is that even a surprise? *yawns* i'm surprised ppl are surprised at the result.....

of course SM rules the album sells, they have tons of fan-atics...

i'm quite impressed with Beast album sales though...good job to them.

Kara, SS501, DSP Fighting~!!!

you may not have enough fan-atics to compete in the album sales with those mighty 3 companies....

it's enough the fans know you have good albums/songs....

ps: not saying those 3 companies aren't good. not saying they're good either. so, don't judge. but face it, it's all/mostly about popularity/fandom. *yawns..i can imagine hate daggers thrown at me now*

thanks for the trans btw.

Edited by sub

no offence but i was kinda shocked to see that Beast had more sales than Kara, but its still good to see that

our gals are in the top ten, overshadowed in the past but now they are being recognised as one of Korea's top girl groups together with SNSD

understandable that Kara is lower in the list, since i think we have a much smaller fan base compared to the rests, so stop the illegal downloads and

BUY THEIR ALBUMS PEOPLE!

really good that both SNSD and Kara are under UMJ, they can help each other, since they are good friends.

IM a SOKA fan, but i dun mind seeing some competition between both of them since with competition only will you push for exellence

best of luck to Kara and SNSD!

KARA AND SNSD HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kimchilover

i am not surprise by the ranking, Suju and SNSD always have huge album sales

largely due to the fact that their fanbase are so huge

congrats to the girls for making it to top 10 for first half of the year

I'm just happy they did so well with Lupin. This album has sold the most in the shortest amount of time compared to KARA's past albums. I never really have expectations when they release new stuff just hope everything goes well but this good news. It has been a great improvement for KARA, that's all that matters. DSP did really well with Lupin, let's hope they keep it up.

Thanks Tin!

top 10?? it's very awesome for our girls :)

and glad they made it with ss501 too...

beast really did well there too, considering they just debuting there..

and seeing one day, rain and sm artist there wasn't much a suprised though :D

KARA really have made a great improvement with lupin..so proud of them :)

so many artist i like are on the list! congrats to all of them!

but im really glad to see Kara on the list even though it had very few songs!

not surprised to see SNSD and Suju there, but where is Hyori noona!?!?

KARA, SNSD, BEAST.... FIGHTING!!

congratz to everyone on the list for their hard work and sales but of course, especially to our lovely KARA ladies! may their success continue and carry-on internationally! -- starting with JAPAN! =D

╔══════════════╗

Even though KARA placed 9th, I'm still so proud of them!!!

Their popularity have definitelt escalated with Lupin,

and the only way to go is up!

So I'm sure KARA will rank even higher by the end of the year~

And I'm positive they'll do amazing in Japan too!!!

Because this is KARA we're talking about!

KARA JJANG!!!

╚══════════════╝