[2010.06.24] Mid-year album sales, only two girl groups make it to the Top 10: Soshi and KARA.

coffeebeanie

wow, if you think about there are like 2 group from one enternament. Like super junior and snsd are the representative of SM, 2AM and 2PM representative JYP, and SS501 and KARA are the representative of DSP. So cool, so proud of them, they came a long way. I do wish that KARA has a asian tour, other company give their artist a asian tour. Why not KARA they can go to thailand since they popular there, Japan, taiwan since they were feature in a magazine there, and malaysia, and maybe usa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn SNSD took two spots, they are so scary :unsure:

and congrats to Kara for being in ninth place! Going up and up and up!

I'm also glad that 2AM and SS501 came to top 10, since I'm biased to those two too :)

and congrats to the other groups (and Rain, but he is qualified as a group because he's awesome like that)

Every time I hear that Kara has made another achievement.. I feel so proud of these girls.

They deserve everything that they have achieved.

They will do much more in the future and will make us Kamillas proud :unsure:

Kara Fighting!

whatever SuJu and SNSD released will go to the top.. seriously I think its broken.... this world is too biased!!

anyway congrats KARA for making it into the top 10 =D

and SS501 really surprised me.. They just released their album but the enter the top 10,haha..

ok this is a very very biased comment,

but personally i expected kara to do better.....

not better than soshi (i dont mean that) but better sales.

its much lower than i thought.

i suppose kara's digital rankings would be much higher?? :D

nevertheless, congratz to our girls for being in top 10!!!!

it aint easy and the fact that they are now recognized as one of the top girl groups out there really pleases me, bcos they worked extremely hard to just get where they are.

well hehe we have to agree with this list :3 but exept for beast and kara >,< how did beast get in to that list ? my gosh...i actually thoughted kara had more sales than them oh well maybe it was like only in feb and march =[ more people mightve bought the beast album over the weeks oh well...and hehe KARA 2nd BEST FEMALE ARTIST not just idol ^_- but hello? isnt it an achievment ....best female artists ...1 snsd 2 kara 3 LEE HYORI?!!!! ^_^ GO KARA YOUVE BEATEN YOUR MOST WANTED TO BE IDOL GROUP FINKL youve overpassed them ^^ IM SO PROUD OF OUR GIRLS!

I thought 2PM will sold more than that, this is really good news.. 23,276 copies ^-^ very nice!

SS501 will get more than that, I'm quite sure.. BEAST did a great job, I really love that song.. Shock! <3

Okay, now.. Let's support them for their debut in Japan! <333 fighting!

KARA has one of the smallest number of fans but kamilia is one of the loyalest fans
it's enough the fans know you have good albums/songs

these summed up everything, numbers are facts but not everything is judged from numbers.

Let's support them for their debut in Japan

& show what we can do for them.

your always #1 to me!